5

" 𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕄𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖

There have been changes to this chapter but it is not complete
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Chapter 5: Heros
When the children are saved

┈┈┈┈․° ☣︎ °․┈┈┈┈

═════════════════════════

" To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, unless you become a zombie- then I promise to shoot you in the head." – Anonymous

══════════════════

Hyunsu stood in his doorway to travel to the older man's apartment two doors down with Yuta beside him.

He had made an addition to his spear, trying to make it so he could defend the two of them better by taping a kitchen knife to it.

But Yuta had been right, he did poke a large eye out with his spear.

The Korean man, upon order by the Japanese man, put on ankle-high SpongeBob-like white socks and his old, worn sneakers.
Yuta put his phone in his pocket, his headphone in his ear to listen for any ringing after he spammed a bunch of numbers for the contact to call.

This was learned from the older man, who wrote a note about this to them.

' If you make a call and leave the phone on it'll make a noise when a monster is near you' and ' Come when your mind is made up' were the last two messages from the man before the two got ready to go over.

Yuta put his hand on the door handle, showing his fingers the best he could while holding his katana to do a countdown at the same time. After trying to do the symbols thrice though, Yuta gave up," Okay! You know what? Let's just go!"

The two left the bare– and now bloodied– apartment and made their way into the bright hallway into the future, shutting it behind them as they hoped to save the children downstairs with the help of the older man from next door.

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 . . .

Sangwook climbed the stairs of the fire escape on the outside of the complex, [Name] attempted to help him the best she could as a crutch, but the man was proving to be a bit stubborn.

Oftentimes Sangwook lost his footing or became tired and threw his weight on anything other than the girl who tried to help, but he seemed set on her not touching him after just being saved by her.