1

" 𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕄𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖

Note:
Korean will be spoken in THIS text
Japanese will be spoken in THIS text

There have been changes to this chapter

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Chapter 1: The Sidewalk Ends
The previous day in which [Name] experiences

┈┈┈┈․° ☣︎ °․┈┈┈┈

═════════════════════════

" Zombies eat brains, you're safe" – Anonymous

══════════════════

The previous day started like any other. The sun was bright that day, not a single cloud in the sky as the guards were ordered to do the work a gardener would typically do in August.

Though that was an everyday event due to the piece of work who owned the building.

They lived in Seoul not too far from the Seoul City Wall in an apartment building complex called Green Homes. This was proven by the plant life that grew rapidly around the area.
Vines grew over the buildings, cracking the green stucco walls as they climbed up towards the roof over the years of growing. The once trimmed bushed and trees became unkempt and grew messily around overgrown grass that was turning to wheat in some places.

Of course, after that night it wasn't like that anymore.

It was around noon when she heard the door open to her right from inside her minimally furnished living room.

Two people lived there, including her. There was a couch and coffee table facing a TV in the main area with three doors around the room. Two on the right and one on the left.

The two on the right led to her and her roommate's bedroom, their room's completely different than each other. While her roommate had a mine field explosion for a room with a computer, Xbox, and PlayStation— [Name] had her room pretty much barren of personality besides her laptop and textbooks on her desk. Otherwise they both had queen sized beds and closets— only hers was much larger to accommodate for her... modesty.

The woman had something to hide from the world, it was being proven right now as she sat on her grey couch in front of the turned off TV. She had a face mask on in the comfort of her home along with a veil of sorts that covered her uncovered skin on her face that she and others could see through— though it was barely. Then her turtle neck sweater had sleeves that turned into gloves at the end as she wore pants despite it being boiling outside.