9

" 𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕄𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Chapter 9: Titles
The day in which relationships form

┈┈┈┈․° ☣︎ °․┈┈┈┈

═════════════════════════

" I love zombies. If any monster could Riverdance, it would be zombies." – CRAIG FERGUSON

══════════════════

The ringing in [Name]'s ears was persistent, impairing her hearing completely after the car crashed.
They were driving back, the only resistance from the Monsters showing up when they were trying to leave the hospital.
A creature that resembled the blind one from their own apartment complex– only this one had eyes– had decided to challenge them.
In the end, it ended up looking like the look-alike monster after Hyunsu and [Name] were done with it.

Now, a numb feeling ran over her body that made it so she couldn't feel her toes or the car around her.
The first thing she did notice however– besides the incessant ringing– was the way her lungs were rushing air into them in gulps as her heartbeat remained distressed while it pounded in her head.
There was no pain, not yet at least. But she knew one thing, it was going to take at least a while to heal.

" GET OUT OF HERE ASSHOLE!" Yuta's loud voice could barely be heard in her ears past the ring that slowly faded went away.
A monster roared in response and slowly she felt the car move forward again.
[Name]'s eyes opened heavily to Sangwook on her left, blood trickling down from his head as he drove the car again.
" I told you to wear a seatbelt for a reason." He looked at her, the look he sent her making her chuckle breathlessly.
" Yeah yeah... I did it didn't I?" The woman nodded before slowly questioning," What happened...?"
" Some huge muscle monster jumped in front of the car. I barely hit it but obviously, that didn't mean shit to it." The man explained as he pulled into the garage quickly.
" Is everyone okay?" [Name] questioned as she turned to look in the back seat towards Hyunsu and Yeri.
The two looked dazed but they nodded to say they were fine, the most they got being whiplash or a bump on the head from hitting the car when they crashed.

" If the car isn't too fucked up they're just going to fix it and make us go back out aren't they?" [Name] questioned as Sangwook parked the car.
" Most likely." He nodded on before it turned off, not bothering to move for the moment.
" You guys alright?" Yuta's voice was heard outside the car, reminding [Name] that she heard his voice outside.
" For the most part... How's the car looking?" [Name] questioned as she opened the door.
" Honestly? Not that bad. You and Hyunsu could probably pull the dent out with your strength." Yuta states as he kicked the indented hood from the creature's leg.
" Yeah.. probably..." [Name] nodded along before, uncoordinatedly, getting up and out of the car with the backpack of food on her back as she pulled at the trunk's hood to get the dent out. The metal made a loud popping sound as it molded back into its normal shape that the group enjoyed the serotonin that came from it, showing them the car was now ready for its next adventure.