2

" 𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕄𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖

There is NO changes in this chapter

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Chapter 2: Gangster
The previous time Sangwook experienced

┈┈┈┈․° ☣︎ °․┈┈┈┈

═════════════════════════

" Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial-arts monastery in China and studied real hard for ten years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, and devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad." – Neal Stephenson

══════════════════

Sangwook was known as a Gangster the moment he stepped foot into the apartment complex. It may have been his scarred face that was a constant reminder of what he fought for or maybe it was the outfits that looked a bit gangster-like. But if anything was true about him, it was that Sangwook wasn't a gangster.

In fact, Sangwook never really did anything gangster like until a year ago when he took the job he promised a father he used to work with he'd do. Now, Sangwook was a normal person before the job but he was still referred as a gangster due to his scars. Though, rather than hide them, he flaunted them openly.

The whole right side of Sangwook's body was burned when he was younger in a house fire. The burns started from his ankle and grew up his body, the area of the burn growing until it was almost fully around his neck. His hand up to his forearm wasn't scarred due to some of the burns weren't to the third degree, making it not scar like the rest of his skin. The scar also went over the left side of his face, traveling from his temple down to his jaw. They were dangerously close to his eyes, nose, lips, and ear but he was glad they weren't as burned.

But what Sangwook was doing now was also a bit much for a non-gangster.

He had started smoking years previously to entering the building but he had quit a few years back, but he found himself smoking once more all due to a single man. It took him a few months to realize just who the target was, not exactly having any clues from the man besides a news article and the name of the victim.

Sangwook had first entered the apartment complex a week ago.

He had used a note to find the address, not exactly having a car in the country due not being able to keep a job. Sangwook had stopped at a convenience store before making his way into the apartment complex. The first thing he saw to his left when inside the glass doors was a security desk that he smirked to a bit, finding the numbness on the left side of his face made him incapable of actually smiling.