3

" 𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕄𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖

There have been changes to this chapter

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Chapter 3: The Day
The day Yuta experiences with a new friend

┈┈┈┈․° ☣︎ °․┈┈┈┈

═════════════════════════

" If I come back as a zombie, I'm eating you first!" – Anonymous

══════════════════

Yuta decided the moment he heard of their new neighbor that he was going to befriend them. With the new day underway, he prepared for just that as he exited his apartment to see a package that contained ramen in front of Hyunsu's door. Only, the package was open and the hard noodles and the individual packages were all over the floor, leading to another apartment.
Seeing the odd situation, Yuta rang the doorbell. Though it took a few minutes, the ravenette opened the door for the Japanese man- looking incredibly confused as to who he was.

" Hi! I'm Yuta, your neighbor. I live with [Name]-chan, she said she met you yesterday? Gave you our WiFi?" The white-haired man spoke cheerily while a smile danced widely on his face as a light blush came over his cheeks. He couldn't lie, Hyunsu was undoubtedly attractive and if [Name] told him that he would have dressed more sexily," I was hoping to play a few games with you but seeing your package..."
With Yuta's words trailing off Hyunsu looked down, past Yuta's white Air Force Ones to the mess trailing away from the box.
" Um... Hello. Thank you for that, you two saved me on rent... Do you know what happened?" Hyunsu questioned, stepping out with Yuta as he kept his door opened slightly ajar.
" Uh, no. I just got out here honestly... I just hope a raccoon or something didn't get in.." Yuta's lips pressed into a line as he looked down at the mess- though he could tell Hyunsu was a bit curious," Wanna investigate?"

The two curious men went on their way down the hall to follow the trail of ramen, though the both of them seemed to forget the concept of 'curiosity killed the cat'.
The trail guided them to the apartment to the right of Hyunsu's door, the home of a girl who dreamed of being an idol. Though, it was obvious show business wasn't for her seeing as how she hadn't passed a single audition.

The smaller parts of ramen outside of the packages made their shoes echo as they stepped on them but the one snap that didn't come from below their shoes was sickening.