Eira's Letter

A/N: Yes another teaser for a book! Sorry I love these teasers. So enjoy :)

Dear Leo,

I'm sorry I left. You might think I'm dead, but I'm still here. My mother Khione whisked me away to Boreas' palace. Khione may be cold, but I guess she wouldn't kill her own offspring for one twisted reason or another. Boreas said that Khione wanted someone to accompany her and help spread snow in winter. I accepted.

I know what your thinking Repair Boy, but he's my grandfather and maybe I might know more to my heritage. He gave me immortality as soon as I said yes, so there was no going back. I would have gone back to Camp, but the Fates had already woven my future and it doesn't include you. I know you hate me for leaving you, you're my biggest what if, but I can't fill the role that another has to play.

I want to tell you more, but sending this letter was hard enough. The only thing I can tell you is that you will fall in love a second time, with a girl more beautiful, witty, and humorous than I. So for your own good I have to break your heart, that another will fill. I may be able to see you again, but you may only call me daughter of Khione. Don't tell anyone else. Jason and Piper are better off knowing me as a dead hero than a live traitor. I'm not helping Gaea though.

Don't lose your sense of humor or be hard because of me. I know you will fall on love a second time, the Fates have sealed it. Again I'm sorry for leaving, but I can't change anything. Goodbye Leo.

Sincerely,

The Daughter of Snow, Eira

(AKA Frosty)

A/N: So tell me if you lied it and don't forget to vote, comment, and favorite :) Oh also in the media is a pic of Eira, who is Khione's Daughter, just in case you didn't catch that :)

~Daughter of Athena