~1~

(Yuki's POV)

My phone buzzed at 7:30am in the morning. I switched off the alarm & threw the phone back on the table. I woke up without wasting any minute. I did my routine & got dressed in my uniform.

I made some fried eggs for breakfast. After being done with breakfast, I grabbed my bag & my phone & slammed the door shut to my apartment.   

Today was the second-last year of highschool.
I took out some required worksheets & books from my locker & slammed the door but not too hard.

"Yuki !!!" Someone called my name.

I turned around & saw Soo-ah sprinting towards me. She has been my best friend since middle school.
"Heyy Soo-ah, good morning !" I said & greeted her with a smile.

"Morning" she greeted me back.

We both went to the classroom,hand in hand. It was our habit since middle school. As we were talking about some random stuff, I collided with someone. 

"What the-" The boy muttered.

"I'm sorry" 😒 I said a bit coldly.

I was about to leave but the boy grabbed grabbed my hand tightly & pulled me to face him.
"Geez..leave me. I didn't mean to run into you, bish." I said.

But the boy only tightened his grip on my hand. I winced internally, trying not to make any noise.
"Be careful next time. I won't spare you if you repeat this mistake again." His deep husky voice came.
He then left without glancing back at me.

"What the fuck- what mistake did I do ?! It wasn't my intention to do so. Ugh..what a bad start of the day." I spoke angrily.

"I know, you didn't mean to do it. He's just.. he's always cold..that bitch... anyways.. Are you alright Yuki ?" Soo-ah said.
I nodded as a response.  I had never crossed paths with him before.

We entered our class & sat on our seats. My partner being Soo-ah herself. 
"Alright class, I'll take the attendance now." Mrs. Choi said.

She took everyone's name including mine.
"Why are you late to the class, Min Yoongi ?" Mrs. Choi scolded someone.

I lifted my head to glance at the boy who was being scolded. I realised that it was the same boy from before whom I ran into. His eyes met mine & I quickly looked away.

"He's in our class..wow..what a first impression he gave me earlier...& on the first day itself." I muttered to myself.

"No break for you, Yoongi."  The teacher said sternly. She was a strict teacher after all .

The said boy, without speaking a word, went & sat on his place. 
The teacher then started teaching.

After three boring hours, it was finally break. I & Soo-ah went to the canteen. I was dying of hunger.We got our plates filled with food & sat on an empty table.

As we were eating I asked Soo-ah,
"By the way... who's that 'Min Yoongi' guy ?"

She looked a bit surprised at my question.
"You don't know him ?!" 😱 She said loudly gaining others' attention.

"Shh..can you keep it low ! 😑 I don't know him." I glared at her.
"He's one of the bullies of highschool. He also has six other friends. But they aren't much a bully  like him. They're just a tiny bit. But yes,three of them who are the youngest, are also bullies. So if you compare Yoongi & the three, you would be a bit surprised to know that the three are way "big bullies" than Yoongi." Soo-ah said like she was narrating a story.

I hummed in response.
"To be honest, they all are handsome." ☺️ She said, grinning widely.

"Huh..wow.. someone's in love with them." 😏 I nudged her, teasing her playfully.

"Yah !" Soo-ah nudged back my shoulder.
I giggled at her now flustered face which was shaded with a tint of pink.
.
.
After we were done with our food, we decided to roam around as there was some time left before the break ends.
"But Soo-ah, I haven't seen these seven guys before. The ones you were talking about." I said. 

"Maybe....but they're quite popular here. The reason being.. you were a girl who didn't involve with others. You rarely came out of the classroom. I know you very well bro." Soo-ah said.

"I know." I replied with a sigh at which she giggled.

"And this year you'll get to know them well because they're in our class." She said.

I widened my eyes at her.
"Are you kidding me ?" I said. She shook her head.
.
.
We went back to our class as the bell rung.  After two more boring lectures, the school finished for the day. I & Soo-ah walked out of the class talking & giggling.

As we were walking through the crowd of students, I heard someone behind us say,
"Isn't this the girl who ran into you, Hyung ?"

I turned around and saw seven guys standing before us.
"Yess, she's in our class this year. What a shame !" One of them said.

I gave them a scoff & said, "Do I know you ?"

"These are the seven guys I was talking about." Soo-ah whispered in my ear.

"Everyone here follows what we say. I'm quite surprised you don't know us." One of them said.

"Well..yess I don't know you because I've never come across you guys before. Everyone here maybe following your 'orders' but don't expect me to do the same. Because I won't. And neither my friend."  I said with a smirk on my face. I took a quick glance at the girl beside me who nodded.

I turned around again to leave but then someone of them grabbed my hair tightly. Ready to attack, I kicked the person back, who was grabbing my hair. He winced in pain. While two of them who seemed to be the youngest,clenched their fists & were about to take a step ahead.

"Don't you dare !" I yelled at them & they stopped in their tracks.

I walked away with Soo-ah without glancing back at their surprised faces & ignoring the stares which were on us.

"She's a nice toy to play with." Yoongi said with a smirk on his face, the words I probably couldn't hear.
.
.
.

A/N: Heyyya !!! Here's the first chapter. I apologise for such a boring chapter lol. 😅 Those who are reading this..you can also check out my other book, 'Boy with Luv ||KNJ ff ||' It's a Namjoon fanfic. That's actually my first ff which is ONGOING ! Please vote for the first chapter of this story ! Comments & ideas are welcome ! Take care. Have a nice day !

Sug-out~🐱💜