~4~

(Yuki's POV)

"Where the fuck were you ?! And what happened to your fucking hair !!?!"  She yelled at me.
I tried to come up with a false reason because I didn't want her to know what happened before.

"Ohh..umm.. actually I'm coming back from the library." I said. 
She raised an eyebrow at me.
"From the Library ? Like this ?! And your bag was on the floor."  She said handing me my bag. 
"About that..uh..what happened is..the librarian was closing the library & I wanted to check for a book if it was there. So I rushed forgetting that I had the bag with me and it fell down. But then, when I asked the librarian she said that the book..uh.. wasn't here yet so I came back." I lied. 

"And your hair ?" She asked.
"Due to..uh.. sprinting !..it..got all over the place." I answered making my hair proper.

Her attention was drawn somewhere else.
"Ohh.. isn't that Kim Taehyung back there ?" She asked. I froze in place. I slowly turned back & saw him with his other six friends. His eyes met mine & his lips curved in a smirk. I looked away from him.

"Wow. I thought he would get his revenge on you. Did he ?" She asked.
"U-umm..Ani..he didn't" I said.
"That's surprising. Wait a minute... Does that mean...he likes you !!!" Soo-ah squealed.

"What ! Why would he like a brat like me...no way ! Stop it !"  I said trying to hide my blush.
"Fine ! If that bitch hurts you, inform me. I'll break his fucking bones." Soo-ah said laughing at the first part.

Soo-ah also has a crush on him since long but if he does something bad to me, she won't care to break his bones even if he's her crush. Besides, she also thinks that he likes me & this protective friend of mine supports me to like him as well. She doesn't get jealous unlike the ones I had heard have the same crush and fight among each other even though being best friends. God, thank you for sending such an angelic best friend for me.

We left school & went home talking all the way. 
After changing into a comfy outfit, I ate ramen as I was starving.  I wasn't sleepy so I studied for the upcoming test. The incident that happened before with Taehyung was still replaying in my mind.  The way his hair swayed back & forth due to the wind when his face was inches away from mine making me flustered. I blushed thinking about it. "Ugh ! Concentrate Yuki !" I drew myself back to my senses.

                     ~~~~~~✿~~~~~~

At 3:30, I left for my part time job & reached at dot 4pm as everytime. As usual, the three guys greeted me, showering me with hugs & smiles. We had no time to talk as people were arriving back to back and the restaurant was filled. The day was going slowly...

                     ~~~~~~✿~~~~~~

After work, as usual, me and Hyungsik walked together on the dark streets & slowly the lights of other shops were switching off.

I offered Hyungsik to come to my house but he refused to. Just then a small yet audible noise erupted from his stomach & the said boy blushed in embarrassment.
As we reached my doorstep, I said,
"I'm not listening to you Hyungie." and dragged him inside my apartment.

I placed my order for some japchae, beef & steak and ramen for Hyungsik while he was exploring my house.

"Wow, it's been a while I've been here." He said.
I chuckled at him. He then made his way to my room.

"No,no,no, not my room !" I said as I ran behind him.
"Were you studying ?" He asked pointing at the pile of books on my study table.  
"Yeah, I was. Now, can we go back out ?" I asked. He giggled & gave me a nod.

We sat on the couch and played on a random talk show till the food arrives. I tracked the location of the delivery boy.  While the guy beside me glanced at my phone.
"It says that the food will be here in fifteen minutes." I said to the figure beside me.

I grabbed my wallet to pay once the food arrives.
"No ! You're not paying !" Hyungsik said.
"What ! I ordered the food so no mister, no way I'm letting you pay !" I answered.
He then smirked at me and started tickling me.

"Aaah.......s-stop.. please..hahaha.."  I begged however he just continued.
I was starting to lose so I caught hold of his jacket in order to keep myself from lying down however I lost balance and lied down but my hands never leaving his jacket. I pulled his jacket in an attempt to keep up but eventually he also got pulled.

I just realised the position we were in. He was on top of me with his hands on my sides & our faces centimetres away from each other. Heat rushed to my cheeks & I slightly pushed him away & sat up. What I didn't realise was his cheeks were covered in tint of pink.

Thank God for the doorbell to ring. I took some money from my wallet & handed the delivery boy along with a tip.
"Food's here !" I said which successfully cut the awkwardness in the air like a knife. We started eating & soon forgot about what happened few minutes ago.

After we were done, we had a round of ice cream which was lying in my fridge since many days. While enjoying ice cream, we talked about random stuff happening in life, his university lectures & stuff and about my school and stuff.
"Our first semester is over and about the second semester, it'll be informed to us." Hyungsik said talking about his exams.

"What about yours ?" He asked.
"Umm..yeah we have our unit tests in two days and that's what I was studying for before. I was in a hurry to leave so I left the books like that."  I said smiling sheepishly.

He chuckled and asked, "What is your ambition ?"
"Me & my bestie share the same ambition of becoming a fashion designer. We plan to open a boutique in future and work together."  I said and asked him about his ambition.

"I actually want to be an actor but my father is pressuring me to take up his position of Manager of the chain of hotels he has opened. He wants me to become the next Manager when he retires. I told him that I don't want to & that he should give this offer to my younger brother. But he refuses." He said.

"To tell you the truth, you're cut out to be an actor. You've the looks & also your acting skills are quite nice." I gave my opinion.

"How do you know about my acting skills ?" He asked.

"I saw you acting a part of a drama that day in the back room at work."  I said giggling.

His eyes grew wide and he looked away from me, the pink tint on his cheeks clearly visible.

"It's your decision Hyungie. You must listen to your mind  & follow what you want to do. It's you who is doing that. And if you aren't finding happiness and interest in what you're doing against your mind just because your father or anyone said so, then what's the use ? Life will be boring to you. Parents always wish that their children should do what they (parents) did when they were young. But no, this stereotype shouldn't be followed. So listen to yourself." I said.

He flashed a wide smile & said,"Gomawo". It was late night already so he left. I also drifted off to sleep after clearing up the mess.

A/N :  Another update !

Sug-out~ 😸✌🏻💜