~6~

(Yuki's POV)

I opened my eyes & gasped at the person. It was my bully crush Kim Taehyung. I tried to speak but my voice came out muffled. Our faces were incredibly close.

He saw how I struggled to breathe. He took his hand off my mouth. I could now breathe oxygen.

"Why...why... are you doing this...to..me again ?!" I panted.
"You very well know that." He said giving me death glares every second.  Then it flashed my mind. 
"See...I had to do it... because it was my best friend who you messed with." I spat at him.

"Why do you always have to poke your nose in whatever I do !?" He yelled at me.
"I-It's not what you think. It was my best friend. I just don't like it when someone troubles her. So as a best friend, I did what I had to !" I said. 
"You & your best friend goals. Blah...blah... blah."😒 He said.

"Listen muppet, I don't fucking care about your fucking best friend. You messed up with the wrong person. And I had given you a warning last time. But you wasted it, I see. I've to punish you now for it was the last warning I had given you." He said coldly.
It sent shivers down my spine and I gulped.

(A/N : The content ahead maybe inappropriate/unacceptable for some readers. Sensitive readers may skip this part.)

He harshly pulled my hair. He grabbed my wrists hard enough to leave marks. What he did next was unexpected & I was on the verge of crying. He slapped me hard and my left cheek started to burn in pain. He then lifted me by my collar like I weighed nothing. After all, he was taller than me.
"You maybe knowing the saying,'What goes around, comes around'. So this is what you get again, for today morning."😤 He said giving a hard kick to my legs from behind. And I met the ground again.
"That's enough for today." He said.
He walked away without glancing back at my state.  
------------------------------------------------------------

I got up & walked back home with a face filled with mixed emotions. I didn't knew this side of his. Now that I know, I actually need to be very careful & try to stay away from him. What Soo-ah said was true. He doesn't care even if it's a girl whom he's bullying. 

I came home & after changing into some other outfit, I washed the wounds on my knees with cold water. I applied some antiseptic liquid on it. I winced every now & then whilst tapping the wounds softly with the cotton. After that, I applied bandages to both my knees. I made my hair neat which were messed up by that evil guy.

I had no appetite after what happened so I lied down on my bed. I didn't wanted to, but I started crying due to the pain. I was finding it hard to tolerate even if it was not a big wound.  I was a bit sensitive. My crying got reduced to sniffles after sometime.
"I had to go through pain, but it's alright. A-anything for her." I said to myself.

I value her so much in my life. No one can take her place. Why ? Because I had no friends, as I was a quiet girl. I never indulged in anything. I hesitated to befriend anyone. I was just....scared. But, Soo-ah was the one who came forward to lend a hand of friendship. And from that day, I'm grateful to her. Because even though it's fine to be alone, sometimes it sucks to be alone. Surprisingly, it's been 4 years of our friendship already.
(Aww~ Yusoo ! 😍🥺💜)

I slept for sometime before I had to go for work. At work too, I wasn't able to concentrate. Seeing me like this, Hyungsik, Seojun & Minho were worried. Everytime they gave me worried looks or ask me, I would give them a reassuring smile. They asked me how did I get hurt. I lied to them, telling that I fell. And about the marks on my wrists that were left by that devil, I told them that those were there because I was sleeping in a weird position.

While I was cleaning the counter, Minho dragged me to the back room.
"Min, what are you doing ? Why did you bring me here ? Geez, let's go ! There would be customers outside. We need to help those two-" I said.
"You're not alright today. I can see that even though you put on a fake smile." He said cutting me off.
I looked down & fiddled with my fingers.

He lifted my chin to make me face him. He looked deep in my eyes.
"If you don't want to tell me, it's fine. I won't force you to. But when you need me, I'm here, you know." He said.
"Minho ?" I called him.
"Ne ?" He answered.
"How do you deal with someone who troubles you a lot... but you have a crush on them ?" I asked.

"Honestly, it hasn't happened with me. But, maybe I would give that person a chance. But if they still don't improve, then I'll just forget them and move on." He said. I could not speak anything but just nod at what he said. He is right. 
"Now c'mon ! Bring back a smile on your face ! But not a false one !" He said pinching my cheeks. I smiled again and this time it came on its own, not a false one.

"UwU... that's my baby !"😍 He said, hugging me.
"Yah ! I'm not a baby !" 😒 I said pouting.

We got back to work & I tried forgetting what had happened before, atleast till my work gets over. Hyungsik & Seojun thanked Minho for making me smile again by showing a thumbs up. I didn't notice that because I was busy with some customers.

I managed to keep that thing in the back of my head for the rest of the time, thanks to Minho. After closing the restaurant, we bid goodbyes to each other & parted ways.

As we walked past the now quiet streets,
Hyungsik asked me,"Are you really fine ? You looked pale & dull at work before."😟
"Yes I was..but.. I'm fine now." I said.
Then we talked about some other stuffs to distract my mind. 

"So..umm.. what's your final decision ? What do you want to be ?" I asked.
"I listened to my mind, as you advised. I'm going to be an actor. And this is my final decision.  I don't care about my Dad. I want to fulfil my hobby."  He said with a wide smile on his face.  

I smiled back at him, as he was happy, so do I. As my apartment arrived, he hugged me & said,
"Take care, Good night."
"You too take care, good night !" I said.
What I did next was even surprising for me.
I kissed him on his cheeks and went inside.

I failed to notice the tint of pink on his cheeks. I also blushed hard as realisation hit me.

I changed into my pj's. After turning off all the lights, I laid down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a while. The incident of what I did sometime ago, replayed in my mind. At this point, I was overthinking things, which I shrugged off, as it was nonsense.
"Aish ! What's wrong with me !?"😳 I said burying my face in a pillow.

A/N : Hii guys~ Don't hate me for the content above !🙏🏻
And I'm extremely sorry for not updating on time. 😓
Vote for this chapter ! Borahae !💜
Take care !🐨
Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night !!!🥰

Sug-out~😸✌🏻💜