~5~

(Yuki's POV)

The tests got over, a week ago. It was the first test of this year & I wanted to score better since the beginning of the year. The lectures hadn't started yet. There were five minutes left. I was bored today for no reason so I took out my sketchbook & decided to draw something.

As the bell rang, our Principal, Mrs. Han arrived with bunch of papers and I already realised what they were. She started distributing the marked sheets.
"Hmm. My marks are better." Soo-ah said as she came back after collecting her papers.
"88 ! You're doing great Sooie ! Keep it up !" I complimented her. The said girl chuckled.

After giving everyone their papers, Mrs. Han took the two bunch of papers that were kept separately.
"Alright class !" She exclaimed.
"We've two toppers of the exam this year, that was conducted." She stated.
Whispers could be heard from every corner of the class.
"And those two are Kim Namjoon and Kim Yuki !" She announced giving us an applause .

Mrs. Han had this habit of calling out the toppers' names in front of the class. 

I got up from my seat to collect my papers. All had their jaws dropped to the ground after knowing that Namjoon who's actually known to be a bully could be a hidden topper.
"Keep it up you two ! Yuki as always you did great & Namjoon you too." She said shaking hands. I thanked her.
"Congrats Namjoon !" I wished the newly discovered topper.
"Same to you." He said flashing his dimple smile. He seems to be a sweet boy. Has everyone mistakened him to be a bully just because of his friends ? Because if he is sweet then he shouldn't be with those bullies, that may make him one.

"I knew you could crack it !" Soo-ah said nudging me. I smiled at her. She always encourages me and vice versa.

~~~~~✿~~~~~

As the bell for the break rang, my hungry feet made my way to the canteen. As we stepped outside and were on our way, I bumped into someone. I wanted to yell at the person for standing in the way. The person turned around and I was met by a handsome face. It was none other than Jin. I should have recognised him due to his wide shoulders.
"Ohh, it's the topper girl !" Hoseok exclaimed.

I heaved a sigh and said, "Don't you all get another place to stand in this entire hell of a school !?"
"No we don't !" Yoongi said coldly.
"If you don't then please just don't stand in the way of other people." I said angrily.
Yoongi somehow always makes me angry.
Before he could speak anything, Soo-ah dragged me away from them whispering,
"Let's just go instead of spending our precious time and energy on these unworthy bitches."

"What the fuck did you say !?" Taehyung yelled and harshly grabbed Soo-ah's wrist causing her to wince in pain. Their faces were dangerously close. Taehyung was fuming and his grip on her wrists tightened.

Noticing the pain on Soo-ah's face, I took it as a chance and with whatever energy I had; I kicked Taehyung's leg from behind. Because of this unexpected action, he fell on the ground which also made Soo-ah's wrist free. I wasted no time in grabbing Soo-ah's hand and dashing to the canteen.

"Thanks girly. If you hadn't done that then I don't know how I would have been." Soo-ah said while eating her sandwich. Her eyes were focusing here and there to ensure that we were safe from those seven intruders. Yes, that's what we call them.
"Yah, thank you for what ? We are besties, aren't we ? The powerful 'Yusoo' duo" I said raising my fists in the air. Soo-ah giggled and we shared a high five.

While we were giggling and eating, we failed to notice that someone was keeping an eye on us or rather, on me. We were feeling a bit awkward while going back to the class after the break. Our insides were eating us. We mustered up the courage and walked inside. Without giving a glance to the back of the class where the seven guys were seated, we sat on our seats successfully.

~~~~~~✿~~~~~

After school was over, me and Soo-ah hurried outside the gates amongst the crowd. Once we were safe, we started walking at normal speed. We talked about some other stuff to distract our brains that were once terrified.
"How's your little bro doing ?" Soo-ah asked me.
"I haven't met him since ages. I miss him so much. I'll ask him to visit sometime." I said pouting.
"And...umm...your.. Dad ?" She asked.
"I don't care about him. I don't give a shit." I said coldly.
The person because of whom my mother had to kill herself doesn't deserve my mercy and care.

As Soo-ah's apartment neared, we bid our goodbyes and I walked ahead. I was walking but I was feeling that someone was following me. But I could see no one behind me. This sent chills down my spine. I was panicking the every step I took.

Suddenly one hand appeared out of nowhere & covered my mouth while the other pulled me by my waist in an alley.
I was laid flat on the ground. I opened my eyes adjusting to the sunlight. I could see the person now. He was so familiar. I recognised him and a gasp left my mouth.

A/N : Hello~ How are y'all doing ? Sorry for the short chapter ! I hope you like this chapter. Yuki got nearly kidnapped by a person. Who's this mysterious person ? Find it out in the next chapter. Stay tuned ! I love you guys so much. 😘
Take good care of yourself~
Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night !!!
Always love yourself~

Sug-out~ 😸✌🏻💜