~7~

(Yuki's POV)

School was going on pretty well with many things happening. I was quite happy, not knowing there was something in store for me.

Mrs. Choi entered the class and as usual took our attendance. Then she said something which was totally unexpected.
She said,"Okay class, I've an announcement to make. I am changing your seats and those will be your permanent seats for the rest of the academic year."

Everyone started voicing their dissatisfaction.
"I didn't ask for your opinions. So I'm not going to tolerate that. Collect all your belongings and come out." Said Mrs. Choi.

Everyone followed what she said. I and Soo-ah packed our bags & came out. We both looked at each other with sad faces because now we won't get to gossip with each other during lectures, play stupid games and joke around.

"And class, once I appoint your partners, you have to sit with them. Don't come to me saying, 'I want to change my partner'. I won't tolerate that." Mrs. Choi said.

She started appointing our bench partners.
"Soo-ah & Taehyung, you both are bench mates. Go and sit on the third-last bench of the second row." Mrs. Choi said.

They both went and sat on the bench, glaring at each other like they were big enemies. I tried not to laugh at how cute they were.

"Yuki, you go sit on the second-last bench of the first row. Yoongi, you're her bench mate." Mrs. Choi said.

I was shocked to the extent that my eyeballs would fall out of my eyes.

"Mrs. Choi but-"
She cut me off and said,
"Didn't I say something, sometime ago? I won't take any reasons from you!"

Sighing, I went and sat on my seat, Yoongi following suit.

"Okay everyone! This is your PERMANENT seating arrangement for the rest of the academic year and I won't change your partners, even if you have any complaints with them."
Saying this, she went out of the class as the lecture was over.

Our next lecture teacher came in & started teaching.
I glanced at my side and Yoongi was sleeping, putting his head down on the bench.
He was missing the notes as well as what was being taught.
Wait a minute, why do I care ?! It's his lookout.

But being the kind person I am, I slightly patted his shoulder, to wake him up. He groaned and woke up.
"What?" He asked.
I pointed to the blackboard and said,
"Mrs. Young is giving some notes. You're missing it !" I whispered.

"I don't care. Just let me sleep. Don't wake me up again !" He whisper- yelled at me.
I rolled my eyes. I was irritated at his behavior. He makes my blood boil just by being around.

Out of all the other students, why did I had to end up with him as my partner?! I hate him to hell. Is he my enemy? I don't know, maybe.....

I was brought out of my thoughts as the bell rang, signaling it was lunch break. I sighed in relief, now that I would get some time to be away from him.

I got up and saw Soo-ah waiting for me at the door. I rushed towards her and we both walked out of the class to the canteen. We got our food and sat on a table nearby.

"Heyy, wassup?" Soo-ah asked.
"Nothing" I said.
"How's your bench mate?" 😬 she asked.
"The worst bench mate everrrrr" I said.
"Ohh, I see. Yeah right ! He's ur biggest enemy isn't he?"😏 Soo-ah said with a smirk.
"Even I don't know...maybe?"🤷🏻‍♀️ I said.

"What about your bench mate? You would be on cloud nine 'cause ur bench mate is none other than Kim Taehyung."😏 I said returning the smirk.
"Y-yah it's not like that ! I-It's just that it was luck! I didn't expect him to end up as my bench mate okay?!" Soo-ah said as a light blush covered her cheeks

"Awww someone is blushing!" I said, teasing her more.
"Ahhh shut up !"😖 She shouted, covering her cheeks.

~~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~

~After school~

"Ahhhh finally the school is over!"
I yelled, stretching my arms.
"Yeah right. I'm tired~~~" Soo-ah whined.

We walked out of the school campus, gossiping about random things.

"HEYY BITCH !" Someone yelled in our ears.
We both jumped a bit due to that sudden outburst.
It turned out that it was Taehyung who did that.

"FUCK TAEHYUNG, YOU SCARED US ! FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE!"😤 Soo-ah shouted at him.
"That's what I wanted to do !" He said.
"Oh muppet! You're there too? Sorry, didn't see you! It's been a while since our last encounter."😏 He said, smirking.

"Taehyung stop calling me muppet! Ugh..."🙄 I said rolling my eyes at him.
"Oh sorry dear, but that's not possible in this life."😌 He said.

"Taehyung do you have anything to say to us?" Soo-ah asked him.
"Nope" He said.
"Then why are you wasting our time?! Leave us alone."😒 Soo-ah shouted.

"I also have to go the same way as yours. I am not following you anywhere. My bad luck that you both leave on the same route as well." Taehyung said clicking his tongue and left.

"He's such a-" Soo-ah said.
"Let him be, let's go." I said.

"I don't understand why there was a need to change our seats." Soo-ah said.
"Yeah right." I said.
"But why Yoongi out of all of those ?! Ugh....even though our seats are changed, atleast your partner is better!" I said.

"I feel bad for you." Soo-ah said.

We bid goodbyes and went home.

~Time skip~

~At work~

I was taking some orders from the customers who had arrived. I went to the kitchen where the food was made.

I handed the list of food items to Seojun and Minho.

I went to the front desk & was waiting for the order to complete. Just then, someone entered. I looked up at the person and it was a familiar face. My heartbeat increased, my palms became sweaty and my breaths got shaky. My legs started giving up as I froze in place.

A/N : Heyy guys ! Sorry for disappearing in thin air but I'm back now ! Here's the 7th chapter! Who is this familiar person? Does he have anything to do with Yuki?

Find it out in the next chapter! Stay tuned !
I love you all sm !

Love yourself always~

Sug-out~😸✌🏻💜