Chapter 3

Semua bodyguard Raphael mula tertanya tentang kelakuan bos mereka itu. Selama mereka bersama Raphael, dia sentiasa menunjukkan ekspresi muka yang tegas.

Everyone know him as a cold-hearted boss, with iron wall around him and never let his guard down no matter what.

But for the first time, they saw another side of their boss. Who knows that cold-hearted boss can let his guard down around unfamiliar girl?

"So, are you still hungry?"

"Nope. I'm already full"

Dua orang lelaki di belakang Alora hanya mampu tersenyum kecil.

'Dia makan satu bucket KFC kot. Tak mungkin tak kenyang lagi'

"Then, let's depart right now"

"Yes, sir!"

Ketika semua orang mula bergerak kecuali Alora.

"Wait, where are we going?"

"Home," jawab Raphael.

Keadaan senyap buat seketika.

". . ."

"What's wrong with you, Alora?"

"Oh, indeed, in this whole world, only you have house, meanwhile the others live in trash"

"Just follow me and you will know where it is"

"If I don't want to?"

Raphael mendekati Alora dan menanggalkan kaca mata hitamnya. Dia merenung Alora dengan mata merah delimanya itu. Dia merapatkan mukanya dengan muka Alora.

"Kid, listen this. I think I must remind you that I am kidnapping you. So you better listen to me or else" kata Raphael.

"Or else what?" say Alora with a smirk on her face.

"Hah...you are the brave one huh..."

Raphael menundukkan badannya.

"Er...ahjussi what are you do- aah!"

Raphael carry Alora in his arm. Alora  wrap her hand around Raphael shoulder to keep the balance.

"Ahjussi!!! You can't do this to me! Let me down immediately!!!"

Alora menjerit ke telinga Raphael, namun tidak diendahkan olehnya.

"You can't just bossing me aroud just like that, kid. I'm the boss here"

"Duh, I have legs"

"And I don't care"

°°°

Alora dan Raphael duduk menghadap antara satu sama lain

"There's another sit in here, why bother sit in front of me?"

"My plane, my rule"

Alora hanyalah mengeluh.

"I want to ask you something. Why you want to kidnap me hah?"

"You don't know the reason?"

"I already think about it but I need a confirmation from you. So, why?"

Raphael menyilangkan kakinya dan memandang ke arah Alora.

"Because you're my daughter, of course"

Alora menyandarkan badannya ke kerusi.

"I already expect that but it still shocking me. But how can you be so confident about it?"

"Because...your mom is my woman, but suddenly she disappear with our baby in her womb. But when I saw you, your face resembles her and you have red eyes as mine, so I already know it. I know that you're my daughter"

"...only with my appearance?"

"Well, if you still don't believe it..."

Raphael datang dekat ke arah Alora dan mencabut beberapa helai rambutnya.

"What the hell was that?"

"You say the evidence right? Then I will send your hair with mine to confirm the DNA" Raphael meletakkan rambut Alora ke dalam sapu tangan miliknya dan disimpan di dalam poket.

"Ahjussi...please let me know if you want to do something please. Your action always suprise me, you know"

"Why you always call me 'ahjussi'? I'm your dad you know"

"Then what you want me to call you?"

"Daddy"

"Erm...nope. I want to call you Mr. Katz"

"Daddy"

"Mr. Katz"

"Daddy"

"Mr. Katz"

"Daddy"

"Mr. Katz"

"Hah...perangai korang berdua ni memang sama betullah. Masing-masing keras kepala"

"Hehehehe... Mr. Katz, you're the one who bring me with you, so you must take the responsibility"

'Well, I never say that I don't like it'

"I have to say, but I already deal with a person like you, so don't think that I will give up easily"

"Then, I wish you good luck to be my dad!" Alora tersenyum lebar dan senyuman itu mengingatkan Raphael kepada Aerum.

'Aerum, I promise I'll take care of our daughter this time. So don't worry and please rest assure...'