• Chapter Eleven •

He found his mate that day. It makes me kinda sad. I feel as if I was forgotten. Waiting to move on. Until we made eye contact. I panicked at backed farther away, he was at his training ground....
_______________________________
Meeting

      "Oh-" Han looked down flustered. "I-I'm, I'm Han, Han Jisung... I'm Seungmins' half-brother". As soon as Han said that Chan looked at him wide-eyed. "Wait, so, you, and, Ham, your brothers?" Chan was baffled pointing and looking back and forth. That was moments before Minho walked in the room.

~Minho's POV~

     A sweet smell had drifted itself into my nose. Something unexpected, totally didn't know this was gonna happen. I layer on my bed scrolling through Newstar when I felt my stomach grumble. "Aish-" I clicked my tongue. Getting up from the comfortable bed I made my way down the stairs.

The original plan was to go to the kitchen make me some food than go back to my room. Except here we are. I'm was just standing there (barbecue sauce on my tiddies) looking at the most beautiful thing I think I had ever saw in my life.

Han.

Jisung.

He was short but that's my type, and he smelled amazing. He smelled like a Japanese cherry blossom tree mixed with strawberry. Absolutely amazing. He looked really good too. Han was wearing a jacket that was kinda thin from the 2000's. He was also wearing black skinny jeans with a back shirt.

It wasn't until Chan cleared his throat that I zoned back in.

I totally wasn't checking him out.

Chan gave me a knowing look. I just looked away with a smirk.

"Lee Know, but you can call me yours"

The look of disgust that ran across his face was glorious, but it was the fact that he was still blushing that made it better. I chuckled looking down when I noticed the other one standing there.

"Oh- and you are?" I questioned "Seungmin, and this is Han, my brother" my eyes widened at the last sentence. "B-brother" I choked on my spit, even though my throat was dry.

"Yeah" he said nodding his head. This kid was interesting. I was still confused on why he was here though, that was until...

_________

I know I know you should all hate me but I'm going to give you guys like 3 updates and I know this isn't long but I've been really really busy and I totally forgot about this book ngl.... butttt I'm here with my dyslexic ass.. once again writing.   Thank you all so much for reading and voting also thank youuuu for staying aware and waiting for updates!! Love youuu!!!