An invitation

[Y/N] told everyone that they'll be heading back and do a pop quiz, including THE teachers. No exceptions. That's the reason why [Y/N] is loved by the students.

After they return to the school, curses and demons are outside the gate that is fill with wisteria flowers and curse energy. 

"Watch and learn." Sanemi and Obanai took out their katana and kill the demons while they left the curses for [Y/N] to deal with.

[Y/N] landed in front of a human-like curse but it suddenly cried out like a child while some animal-like curses appeared surround it. 

This trigger some flashbacks from when they first found Rui.

[Flashback how they adopted spider boi]

A child was seen as a curse or demon because his skin color is different than anyone in their village. The villagers tried to get rid of the boy every time they got the chance but they always failed.

Rui's mother and father care for their child dearly which leads to the village planning to murder the family at night. Rui was there too when it happen. 

The night came and so did the two man that the villagers hired, they enter the family's house and tried to kill 'the sleeping parents' before it's too late.

Key word: tried.

A figure landed gracefully behind the two, and before they could react they got knocked out cold. 

"You can come out now, Mr and Ms Ayaki. You and your son is safe now." The couples came through the door and hugged their son tightly before they cried and thanking the [H/C]-nette for protecting them.

"If you both don't mind, I can move you all to a better and safer place for you three to live. It's your choice after all." [Y/N]'s motherly aura really affect the two since they kept thanking them for helping them and their son out.

[Y/N] then felt a tug on their haori, looking down facing the 5 year-old Rui who look at them with a curious look. 

"Thank you for saving us, nii-san/nee-san. But why did you save us?" Rui's mother looked shocked but [Y/N] held out their hand and carry the 5-year-old in their arms before answering their question.

"You see, little guy. I know about you from your parents and they told me that you suffer from bullying just because you look different than the others. So I thought, why not see this strong little guy and save him and his parents from  getting killed by some low-life creature like them." they pointed their wood katana at the knock out men.

"You think I'm strong?" Rui whispered in a soft tone. 

[Y/N] nodded. They then asked the question that would change this family life forever.

"Would you three like to live with me? I have at least ten rooms that is empty back at my house. Don't worry about the fees since I'll be taking care of that." The couples thanked [Y/N] over and over again. 

The 5-year-old who is still in the [boy/girl]'s arm hug them with tears flowing down his eye.

[Flashback ended] 

'How could I kill such innocent curse?' [Y/N] question themselves before they swoop the child into their arm and hug them.

"You're my child now. Rui! You got a new sibling!" 

The sorcerers look dumbfounded right now. The child is a powerful curse, they're about grade 2 or above but not enough to become a special grade. 

The animal-like curse disappear while the child look up to the [boy/girl] with an innocent look. 

[Y/N] can't resist the look that the child is giving to them right now so they brought them back to their dorm.