A meeting with the Former Pillar

After the [boy/girl] got drag away by their kids, they carry Rui in their arm while the other follow them to the place where they were call to meet up with.

"Remember to stay close since you all can't see curses and they might attack you when I'm not around."

"Yes, [mom/dad]!"

[Y/N] walk in to the room and saw the same old blindfold Gojo, a happy Itadori and a business man.

"[Y/N]~ I was worried that you wouldn't come you know~ And who are these ki-" 

Gojo walk closer to the [boy/girl] before getting hit by a rock that was fired to his forehead.

"Mui, good job." The other siblings gave the boy a thumbs up so did [Y/N].

"Children are not allowed here, I'll help you return them to their parents-" Nanami said before he got cut off 

"I am their parents." 

Awkward silence... 

Nanami: Where's your [husband/wife]? We can call them to take them away.

[Y/N]: I'm a single [mother/father].

Another silence...

A portal open up as a female pop out from it. The female just happen to be the one and only [Y/N] Yugi. 

The very person that this [boy/girl] regenerated after the battle with Muzan.

"Eh? Wher- Frick, wrong place. Author-san! I thought you're sending me to another anime?" 

The portal close up after a person kick the female out the portal. Causing the female fall face first onto the ground. 

[Y/N] watch as the Yugi rubbed her face that hurt like hell before sitting up and look at the pink hair boy. 

"Tf? If this is Itadori then where are my best girls Nobara and Maki?" [Don't mind me :)]

The Yugi look over to see 5 familiar faces and one that look like hers.

"And you are?" Nanami straight up ask the girl who is still laying on the ground.

"[Y/N] Yugi! I go by Yuri the Soul-keeper, Inmate 8, School mystery 0, The Ghost Pillar, a normal high school student, TAPOPS best member, a human, the gate keeper. etc"

"The Ghost Pillar? But isn't that nee-san/nii-san former name?" Rui asked.

Yugi look over to the [boy/girl] and realize something.

THIS [BOY/GIRL] IS HER REGENERATION! 

"Enough talking, we should head to the place right away. You either take the children with you or leave them here." said Nanami.

[Y/N] ask if the Yugi would help carry the children and she agree so it became [Y/N] carrying Muichiro and Yuichiro while the rest is with the Yugi.

"This feels oddly familiar..."

[Hello! Sorry for the delay update! Hope you enjoy this!]