Training

[Y/N] somehow manage to end up in a situation with panda grabbing their leg while swinging them around like a rag doll.

[Let's do some flashback 10 minutes ago...]

"Kyoto exchange event?" 

"Why us tho?"

"Because the third-years are suspended and there are only you first-years can join." 

"Too bad then, I still have my kid to take care of and I also have another jobs to do. So bye!" [Y/N] try to ran away but got drag away by Nobara and Megumi with a rope.

~And that's what happen~

"I think I saw grandpa." [Y/N] said as their soul begin to float out of their body.

Megumi grab the soul and threw it back at the [boy/girl]. 

"I'm alive?"

"Yes, [Y/N]-sensei." 

[Y/N] sit up from their spot before hearing their phone ringing from their pocket.

"Shit, shit, shit. Did my phone broke?!" they took out their phone, checking for cracks before see who is calling them.

[Butterfly Woman calling...]

"Hello."

"Ara, [Y/N]-san. Where are you?"

"At my study place, is something wrong?"

"Ha ha, about that..."

[Y/N] felt something is 100% wrong with the tone that Shinobu is using at the moment.

"What happen, Shinobu."

"The kids might have followed you to your study place. We can't find them anywhere."

[Y/N] froze.

"The kids followed me?"

"Yes."

"All the way out of town?"

"Yes."

Just then five shadow jump out from the bushes and tackled the [boy/girl] down. 

They didn't even have time to react cause the figures tied them up with a rope and drag the [boy/girl] away from the field.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" 

[And that dear readers is the end of [Y/N] [L/N]]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You're still going?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay you're here!

After [Y/N] got drag away from the field, they kneel before the five kids in front of them with their head hang low in shame. 

"That's what you get for leaving us." Daki said as Rui hit the [boy/girl]'s head with a stick.

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry ain't gonna help you know." 

"I'm really sorry..."

"Rui, use this" Muichiro hand the boy a wood to smack their parent.

"Take this!" 

From that day on, [Y/N] swear to never leave the kids behind again.

[Hi hi! Sorry for the late update! I just want to said that I really hope you enjoy the story so far since I'm losing my motivation but that is not stopping me for updating this story! Hope you like it! And I might need more time to write this.]