chapter five: Tina's truth

Tina's POV

It's been a week since I left the daycare. I wonder what Ryan is feeling I hope he is going to come find me and save me, and bring me back but I know he won't, I realised how big of a mistake I had made when I started going to this new daycare with ace. He just treated me like an object and despite how he acted when we were playing games with him he is actually a social outcast at this daycare. If this is how Goldy and unicorn felt I really regret how I treated them everyday when I come in some of the others are waiting for me and they use their guns to kill me over and over again.

But I can't go back as I know that I would not be accepted back after abandoning everyone just because Ryan would not make me his girlfriend! How could I be so stupid to leave everything I had just to try to show Ryan that I didn't need him? I don't like this place but every time I try and leave it just teleports me to the entrance the next day I tried to ask everyone how to get out but no one will tell me.

Just as I finished that thought I got a text from Cookie
C: why did you leave with Ryan the daycare has been boring without you two
T: I left Ryan there that was the whole reason I left!
C: why would you leave someone as handsome and nice as him??

I needed a second to think about that, Cookie just spoke kindly about Ryan! but before I could text back and ask, Ace came from behind me and ripped the phone from my hand and ran away laughing. I sighed and started running after him.