chapter one: Tina is gone

Ryan's pov
It's been 3 weeks since Tina left and I still refuse to believe that she left us all for that stuck up no good ace I was just about to tell her how I felt when she told me.

/Flashback/

I was walking around the new daycare with some roses in one hand and chocolate in the other looking for Tina but when I found her my heart shattered.

She was kissing ace the annoying kid that constantly showed up when we went to play games and always flirted with Tina.

"T t tina?" I stuttered out with tears streaming down my face "Ryan what are you doing here?" She questioned and I replied with "I came to tell you about how I felt b-"

"but you are to stupid to say it before she met someone as cool as me" said the ever annoying ace but that brought my attention to him. I charged him pulling out my lightsaber as I went stabing him in the head killing him instantly then I turned on Tina but she just pulled out her own lightsaber. before ether of us could move ace was back he turned me around and hit me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me. before we could do anything else Tina yelled "Stop both of you Ryan I'm going with ace as he actually cares about me unlike you and ace as much as I hate to say it Ryan is the better fighter so it won't end well if you attack him!" Ace looked both proud and angry at the end of the small speech but I didn't hear anything past the fact that she was leaving "what about cookie and kat and all the others?" She looked startled by that "I can call and texted and write and we can meet up but I am leaving" Tina said and walked away hand in hand with ace stomping on my already shattered heart.

(A/N I don't own any of this it is owned by ryguyrocky)