chapter three: Ryan's rage

Ryan's pov

I was sitting at home on my bed riping up all the pictures of me and Tina but only scratching out the her face on ones that had other friends in them and putting the few with cookie in them aside as they felt special I didn't know why at the time but I soon will. But the I got a text from Goldy that said ' Ryan can we be friends now that Tina won't stop you and be jealous of are friendship and kill me ' and I replied with 'sure just as long as you don't try and make me take part in any experiments if I say no the first time and if you can help it don't steal unicorn's potions again ' ' yay thank you Ryan, when are you coming back to the daycare?' ' I don't know but maybe tomorrow ' ' oh ok goodnight' turned of my phone and went to get some food because I was hungry after Goldy reminded me that I had other friends and if I go back I can get Tony to pull pranks on Tina also maybe I can sort out the situation with cookie now that there is no Tina to stop the friendship that I have always wanted to have with cookie.
But have never been able to because of Tina's jealously and hatred for me talking to other girls with out her there looking over my shoulder and having completed control over everything I said and did. I hate when others control what I do.