chapter four: Ryan's return

Cookie's POV

I've been so depressed since Ryan left I can barely do anything so I think the other kids have noticed that I have a crush on Ryan but I don't care anymore without him.

Just as I thought that I heard his voice "welcome to another day at daycare" he sounded almost happy to be back as if nothing had happened and it had only been a day not two months!

Ryan's POV

As i walked into the daycare after two months with the usual catchphrase 'welcome to another day at daycare' hoping that no one was listening and could hear me so I could just sneak to my room for a while get used to being back before I was barraged with questions about where I had been. Cookie heard me. She was the only one who had, she hadn't moved apart from her head then she must have been sitting at the top of the stairs waiting for someone. Maybe Tina so the first thing I said was 'Tina isn't coming back so stop waiting for her'.

Cookie's POV

"Does he think I'm that hateful of him that I don't care that he's been gone for two months? I must be a really good actor to make him believe that even though it's the opposite I love him!" I look up at him and he looked shocked and happy as he looks straight into my eyes I think I might have said that out loud "um....." Was all I could mutter as we both  started to blush heaverly as I saw his blush I started to hope he felt the same and I asked him "Did I say that out loud?

He nodded and started to smile saying "I think I feel the same way about you too cookie I hope you accepted me unlike Tina"

Ryan's POV

Why did I say that? I asked myself because as soon as I said Tina's name the mood dropped the other kids somehow felt and looked over to see what happened only to stop in their tracks when they saw me they all came rushing over to ask me where I had been (the exact thing that I had been trying to avoid) I gave cookie a look that said we will finish this covisashon later and was dragged away to the sofas to be asked questions by everyone.

(A/N sorry it's been so long but to help with the anger I have a cute picture:

Bye)