chapter two: cookie's crush

Cookie's pov
I felt weirdly happy about Tina leaving. I think it might be because of the new feelings I have for Ryan but I refuse to believe that it is a crush I can't be crushing on my best friend's ex can I? 'But she left with a different guy so she doesn't care about him' part of my brain stated" but I knew what it was and that it had started back at the old daycare.
/Flashback/
As we left the portal screaming as normal I heard Ryan's the loudest and his voice sounded smoother and when I looked at him I blushed as is face looked more handsome than ever. his face always looked good but now it was perfect but the weird thing was I can't see any difference.
He looked at Tina hopefully as if thinking that she might have changed in the portal. The I heard a voice saying "Cookie am I still your king?" Saber asked you never were I wanted to say but instead I said "always" not actually meaning it but I didn't want to hurt his feelings by denying him.
/Flashback end/
That was when feelings for Ryan started grow till now when I can't talk to him without blushing so I act like I hate him.There is no way he likes me even if he did at some point he definitely doesn't now after the way I treated him but I can't think about that it will just make me cry.

(A/N I still don't own anything I'm not crazy enough to do even half the things that Ryan does on his IRL channel)