Chapter 17: Start! The Sports Festival!

Class 1-A was piled onto the bus that headed to the UA stadium.

"So how many people do you think will be there?" Ochaco wondered.

"A lot. But the sports festival isn't just staged for a live audience. It's broadcasted all over the world!" Bakugo said.

"You're lucky Bakugo. You'll get a lot of attention with your quirk. *Kero*" Tsuyu Asui ribbited.

"Or what about Todoroki? His power will definitely draw some people in." Kaminari said.

"Hey electro-dumbass! If you play your cards right, your quirk will be flashy too." Bakugo said.

Tenya stood up. "WE'RE HERE EVERYBODY! REMEMBER TO ACT POLITELY AND DO YOUR BEST!"

The class filed off of the bus. They stood before a large crowd of people, each taking pictures, or asking for names.

"It's like we're famous!" Sato grinned.

"Eh..." Jiro mumbled.

The class walked into the stadium, where they were led to the 1-A seats. They were positioned next to the teachers seats, overlooking the whole stadium ground.

"Huh. You guys have good seats..."

Bakugo looked down as Mineta screamed, finding 'Yumi' and Hatsume both sitting in the front row. They hadn't been there before.

"Where the fuck did you two come from?"

Izuka looked at the blonde. "Well you see... One day my mommy and daddy loved each other very much-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN DIPSHITS!"

Hatsume cackled as 'Yumi's' expression turned villainous. "I just wanted to check in on you guys. Hope you're ready for some fun!"

The two support students disappeared.

"Where the hell-?"

"Oh yeah!" Izuka said from the doorway. "Don't try the stealth game in the festival. That's for us."

Izuka and Hatsume disappeared into the stadium hallways with a terrifying cackle.

"Okay everybody. We have a half hour. We need to figure out what those two will use!" Tenya said.

"We'll figure it out after the first event, first, I've got to tell you all something." Baugo said. His classmates gathered around him.

"Those two are beyond us for now. We can just place as high as possible. However, I do have one piece of information."

"What?"

"That girl. The one with the scar. She has the same sort of power as the one villain at the USJ."

"SHE'S A VILLAIN?" Mineta screamed.

"No. Definitely not, I'd know if it was that villain..."

"Then how does she have that power?" Tenya questioned.

"There is a specific percentage of the population that is truly quirkless. About one percent actually. Only about two percent of them survive life. They have the capacity do pull off what Yumi dubbed a limit break."

"A limit break?"

"Imagine working yourself so hard in mind, body, and spirit, that you become more than human. Your DNA changes... Somehow. The physically impossible then become possible. Imagine having no quirk, yet being able to pick up a truck with one hand, as if it were a feather."

"You've got to be kidding." Sero scoffed.

"You saw that villain in the USJ. I witnessed Yumi display similar power. She took out an Ectoplasm clone in a split second."