Chapter 59: A Truth, A Lie, And A Secret

Five Minutes Ago: Kamino

Mina watched Durza tear the giant apart. Izuka tapped her on the shoulder.

-I want you to take out the second giant-

Mina blinked. "Really?"

Izuka nodded. -I'll give a signal. My hand on Durza's shoulder.-

The pink girl nodded. "Okay then."

Izuka stood up and called to Durza. The child looked over and leapt to her. He was intercepted by Ryukyu. Mina prepared her attack.

Izuka waited for a moment, before leaping in and saving Durza. Ryukyu blinked and conversed with Izuka. The villainess placed her hand on Durza's shoulder and said something.

' That's the signal '

Mina stood up and generated a large bubble of acid in her hands, before hurling it at the giant. The man's scream fell on deaf ears as the acid ate through him. Mina blinked. Izuka and Durza leapt over to her.

The three dashed away from the crime scene. Mina felt her entire body buzz with excitement. ' Is this what it's like? '

)=(

Civilians screamed as Todoroki shouted. Fatgum ran to his injured sidekick's side.

"Are you alright kid?"

Todoroki nodded. He reached into his wound and ripped the bullet out. The bullet was a normal one. The metal gleamed under the street light. Todoroki raised his hand and cauterized the room.

"Let's get 'em."

Kirishima and Tamaki had already taken off. As Todoroki joined the chase, Fatgum looked at the bullets Todoroki blocked.

Several normal bullets had bounced off of the ice. There were four strange bullets lying on the ground. Fatgum picked one up and inspected it carefully.

"Well well well... something new on the streets after all."

Meanwhile, Tamaki and Kirishima had caught up to the four thugs.Tamaki restrained two and wrapped them in capture tape. One of the remaining thugs turned around and shot his gun. The bullet bounced off of Kirishima and stuck to Tamaki. The boy plucked the bullet out of his skin. It was like a thumbtack with a small vial of something on it. Tamaki reached forward, but his quirk didn't activate.

"What?"

The thugs ran as a blazing figure appeared in the sky. Todoroki slammed down in front of them, blood red flames drifting off of his skin. "Sorry for the wait. I'm ready now... to bring the heat."

The thugs stood back to back as Kirishima and Todoroki closed in.

"Well... we don't have a choice now." One said. The other nodded.

Both took out syringes and stabbed their legs. Blades burst out of the one thugs skin, they raced towards Todoroki, who deflected them with an ice wall. The other flexed his hands as his muscles bulged. With a roar, he ran at Kirishima.

Kirishima took a deep breath and took the full force of a punch without budging. The shock raced through his body. Muscle fibers grew over his arms and hardened. Kirishima delivered a crushing uppercut, sending the man flying back.

Todoroki grit his teeth against the onslaught of blades. ' I only used this against Touya... but it's the only way. '

"Improvised Special Move: Frost Knight!"

Todoroki's flames hardened around his body, becoming a suit of armor. He extended his hand, creating a spear of blue ice.

"COME AT ME BOXCUTTER!"