Chapter 43: Some BIG Help.

"They should be there!" I shout, Mulnire's big rainbow scaled wings fluttering.

My hair flying in the wind. The bright silver hitting me like an iceberg. My hair changed last night. So did Mulnire's, his was blonde and spiky now it's black as night but still spiky. His red eyes now have white slits for pupils. I have bright silver hair a huge change to my brown poop colored hair and my eyes are not brown anymore, they are now a sparkling gold. Like gold gold. I was amazed. I wince grabbing onto Mulnire's reigns tighter as he starts to duck down further towards the forest.

"Mulnire, slow down!!" I hiss.

"I know! Shut up!" Mulnire growls back as his Dragon, gliding sideways. My eyes wide as we swoop passing by tree after tree. Turning right, left and twirling to go back up. I smirk.

"Was that necessary?!" I question.

"For you, yes!" Mulnire bloats, "I didn't think you'd like to fight the corrupted Dragonhearts that were flying above that bit of the forest so I gave you another ride, my sweet!"

"Dragonhearts are being corrupted?!" I shout back.

"Yes, there are the Dragonhearts that have given up on living a life waiting and hoping for the air clan to return so they would turn rogue and make pacts with the Underworld. It's ridiculous actually." Mulnire says, tilting a little. I hold on tighter.

"I was asked to go Verucchi for the help of the Dragonhearts. Where is that?!" I ask, Mulnire drifts to the right and turns us away from the direction of the Ice Kingdom. Flying quickly before going up..up...up...up. My eyes widen as I hang onto the reigns with all my might.

"Hold on, my love! Verucchi is up here. Don't let go!" Mulnire says, I scream as we go through the clouds.

Almost letting go as I see a huge pack of Dragons flying around together. Then see a land as big as the province of Enda. My mouth drops. It's been up here that the Dragons live and prosper. Small dragons no bigger than lions glide around. One a light pink twirls and almost falls. The others golden, bronze, black. No other rainbow scaled dragons are flying. So Mulnire is special!

Mulnire starts to lower himself onto a landing space. Other Dragons landing gently but is landing with a huge thud. I let go of his reigns and slide down his scaly back onto my feet. Moving as he shifts into his human form quickly. Smiling at me, holding his hand out for me. I smile and take it. We intertwine our fingers together. Walking towards big black gates that lay opened for any.

"So what now?" Mulnire asks. I grin, letting his hand go raising it. Aiming for the air clan symbol that looks old and rusted.

"This is what's next!" I shout, focusing my power and shooting the symbol with a ball of light. It absorbs it and starts to spread to the top of the rusted tower like ivy. Returning it to its glory. White and shiny metal. I stare as something rocks back and forth at the top.

DING DONG!!! DING DONG!!!

"That's fucking loud!!" Mulnire hisses, covering his ears.

While he does that the chattering around us stops, the Dragons that were flying stop and hover over the land. Eyes trained upon the air clan bell. Their eyes shining and sparkling in amazement. I glance at Mulnire, stepping forward. Forming an o with my hand and tossing the light up in the air pulling it back like a rope making it shatter and flakes of light flow down the kingdom like snow.

A giant of the dragons appears landing as others move away. I stop and watch as smaller dragons land beside the giant deep red dragon. He shifts and my mouth hangs ajar. Blonde hair cut short, big dark red eyes, dressed in big black heavy metal armor. The others dressed in almost the same but made cheaply. The red eyes meeting my golden ones. I step forward. Mulnire trailing close behind me.