Chapter Eight: B*tch, You Need Protection! (To Live.)

"Hey, little ray of sunshine. Time to play with the big guys."

Cold water splashes on my face and I dart up in my bed. Gasping for air. Holy Crap. Something grabs my leg harshly and I am flying out of the top bunk bed. My head colliding with the cement floor. I stare at the stars and little birdies flying on the ceiling. My head pounds. Ouch.

"Did we just break him?" A guard asks the other beside him. He shrugs.

"Is he okay?" I hear Ujik shout, angrily. The guards try to get me to sit up. I sway side to side until my body gives out and I fall against the wall. Sliding down slowly. Until a pair of hands grab my arms.

"Canton, are you okay?" Dukem's voice asks, I kind of nod but shake my head.

"This prisoners death was your fault this time."

"Yeah, I know."

"Ujik." Dukem's voice commands.

"Alright, alright." Ujik snarls. A fist connects with my face...I go limp.

•________• •______• •_______•

"Canton..hello..Canton, are you alive?" A voice echoes from somewhere in this dark as night room. "Open your eyes."

"My eyes." I grumble, as I open my heavy eyes. Everything is blurry but it slowly clears up. Revealing a man with big pointy ears and a white coat on. He waves his hand, happily.

"Well hello there. How do you feel? I'm the prison healer. My name's Doctor Munchkin." He says, happily. A smile breaks onto my face. Then he chuckles. Leaning in closer to me. "I'm kidding. It's Steve. Ya know..." Doc stiffens up and turns around flexing his arms. "Steve." He says, deepening his voice, flexing. I start laughing.

Leaning myself on my elbows sitting up. I look to my side and see a little yellow suited guy like me laying on the other bed unconscious. Small circular rimmed glasses on the desk between us. I search for Doctor Steve who suddenly disappeared. A guy with a grey jumpsuit walks into the little hospital. I tense up. He looks scary as shit.

The guy in the grey jumpsuit has many tattoos on his arms that look like snake skin and a head with nothing but tattooed snake skin on it. His eyes are a combined green and red. Something small and pink slithers in and out if his mouth. He glares at me.

"Hunny! What happened now?" Steve's voice screams from no where making me and the guy jump. Steve comes rushing from another room. Looking the guy up and down. The guy makes a hissing noise. Steve just rolls his eyes and points over to my bed. "Sweetheart scootch over a bit. Snake sit down." The guy does what he's told and I move over on the bed. Closer to the wall as he sits down. Looking at Steve. "Snake, were you playing in the sewer lines again?" Snake stops glaring at me and looks down at his feet, guilty. Steve walks up to him, angry. "If I tell your mother that you play in the sewer, boy you are in so much trouble. Now put your head on that pillow. I'll heal you up."

Snake does as he's told and lays down beside me. We stare at each other. Snake's cheeks a slight pink, embarrassed. My head pounds so I slide down and lay my head on the soft pillow. Covering myself up with the blanket. Snake watching my every move. Steve checks the other boys pulse and lifts up the safety rail to his bed. Then comes to us.

"Snakey, strip."

My eyes widen at Steve's command. Snake unzips his suit and slithers out of it. I sigh in relief as he has underwear on. I swear with a body like Snake's wow. That's all I can say. I cover my face with the blanket as Snake looks at me and smiles at me. My face instantly heating up. So I close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

I groan and open my eyes to see Snakes face. I blush, furiously as I sit up making Snake groan. Steve touches my foot and smiles at me.