Chapter Fifteen: It's Bonding Time. I'mma Do Your Hair :D

"Uh, thanks."

I bow to the guard and we get settled in a 4 bedroom suite. With big glass windows revealing the sea and it's beautiful creatures. My eyes catch hold of humans with fish tails. Immediately I smash my face against the window. Mouth ajar and in awe.

"What's up, buttercup?" Dukem asks, concerned. I point.

"Mermaids. Fucking Mermaids." I squeal, excitedly. Suzuki chuckles.

"Yup. That's what they are." He agrees, Dukem pries me away from the window and with his eyes ushers to Daegi and Zi. I stare in confusion. Eyes peeking at the mermaids outside the window.

"What the fuck am I gonna do? Daegi doesn't like me." I respond, eyes tracing the outlines of a mermaid guy with glowing pink eyes. I wonder if they're friendly?

"Canton, you're the leader." Dukem states. I sigh in frustration.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Follow the leader. I get it. Stand back, bi..."

Clank.

"There you go, big guy." Suzuki's voice says, happily.

Dukem and I stare at him and Zi sitting on the couch together. The clank being from the unlocking of the chains that held Zi back from killing everyone. Ujik no where in sight. I stride over to Daegi, avoiding looking at the book. Still clutched to his chest. The book had to be the size of a fucking size 10 shoe box. What is in there?

"Hey, look-uh-Daegi? I just want us all to get along. So if you have any questions, ask away." I inform and plop myself into the couch near Daegi. His hardened expression softens and he sighs.

"Why did you get to come here?"

"I am one of the last air clan. I don't know how but there's always a reason for something, right? Well anyways, they say that I can find a way to save Enda. Many clans of different elements have gone into hiding because of the Fire Prince Oralile. He is...evil. Ya know like Ganondorf on Zelda. That evil." I explain, making Daegi smile.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Well I was always supposed to come they say but because I was in the lime light on Earth I couldn't come earlier. It took until a meltdown at my cooking academy for me to be able to slip off Earth here to Enda. That answer it?"

"Yeah, it does. If you don't like your name so much why not give yourself one?" Daegi suggests, I just huff and shrug.

"I'm already known as Canton here. Too many people know it as well. So why bother?" I answer sincerely with a shrug. "My turn. Where did you end up before meeting Zi?"

"I woke up on a beach and Zi was sitting beside me in the sand waiting for me to wake up. He was nice so I stayed with him. After a few days this book washed up on shore where I woke up and I opened it. It was a big mistake."

"Why?" I ask, wanting more info.

"I don't think I can tell you." Daegi assumes, I shake my head.

"No, you can. If we want to win this war then I need to know everything. So I know what position you're best for." I state, starting to sound more like a leader than a kid.

"Well....I changed."

"You...changed? How?"

"Zimera said that he saw me open it and saw a flood of light come from the book into my chest and flowing up my arms. Then within a few seconds I turned into this giant golden red dragon with big green eyes. When I moved I didn't realize how big I was and felt wet. I was so big that only my neck and head could fit on the beach and the rest of my body rested firmly on the sea floor. Huge whales looked like small dogs to me. I was so scared. It...was like-like I had all the power in the world. I had lifted my wing and parted the sea behind me. But let it drop and almost drowned Zimera. I started to feel hungry and really sleepy so I closed my eyes and when I opened them Zimera was holding me tightly and held the book close to my chest. So I tightened my grip around it. Knowing that he didn't want me to let it go. But after opening the book, I get paranoid easily. The book left marks." Daegi finishes, I stare dumbfounded. A dragon. A fucking giant of dragons!