Chapter Two: Perverts, Perverts Everywhere.

"Canton, are you awake?" Doc Holland asks, my eyes pop open and I am blinded by the light. I groan in pain and swat at the light. Go away.

"Are we there yet?" I ask, quietly. Looking down from the helicopter window seeing the waves below us. Nope, not even.

"Almost. Look at the beautiful beach we have here at Bosworth. Beautiful isn't it?" Holland asks me, I look it up and down. It is nice. The beaches sand looks like it has been racked and the water is a dark blue. It is beautiful. I lean my head on the wall behind me and stare at the Doc. He just smiles. So I smile back.

"Looks like a good place to kill myself, huh? I mean I have no reason to be alive anymore. Cooking hates me. So I should just sink into the sand and like my hopes and dreams, die." I say, feeling the hurt now.

"No. Come here, Canton. Lean forward." I do as he asks and stare at him as his eyes read every emotion on my face. I look down at my feet then look up. Suddenly Holland grabs my face and attempts to kiss me. I push him back and throw myself back onto my seat. My eyes wide and I glance at the kid beside me in a straight jacket. He just smiles at me. That crazy fuck.

"What the fuck was that?" I demand, Holland just smiles and unbuckles his buckle. Coming towards me. I grab onto the kid beside me and pull him closer to me. "Do something!!"

"Kay." The guy whispers to me before kicking Doc in his private spot and leaning his head on mine. I lean into him. I'll be safer this way.

"Parker, they told you not to do that. Bad behavior. You're going to stay in that jacket a little longer if I tell them." Doc says, angrily, holding himself. I smirk at him. Then realize that the helicopter is starting to lower to the ground. Relief fills my body.

"I'm home free. With my chastity still in tact." I say, happily as a guy pulls open the door and starts to unbuckle me.

_____________________________________________

"Parker!" I shout, seeing the familiar guy on the helicopter walking around without a straight jacket on.

He glances at me and stops to walk the other way. I look around the room at everyone staring at me and wither to nothing. Then run after him. His dirty blonde hair and white shirt easy to spot in the long empty hall. I catch up to him and grab his arm. He flinches and glares at me. Those kind brown eyes that I seen in the helicopter suddenly becoming rather disturbing.

"What? I don't wanna get into more trouble." Parker says, mad.

"And I don't wanna get you into trouble. I just...well...you're the only person I know here and..."

"Don't come crying to me if something bad happens." Parker growls at me. My eyes widen and mouth plops open.

"Say what?" Is all I can manage to say.

"Doc Holland has his eyes on you. I don't wanna be a part of this." Parker says, before ushering to a skinny boy with light brown locks sitting with his knees up to his chest and his nose in a book in the lounging area. "Doc 'talks' to him. So I should've guessed you were his type."

"Is Doc the only Doc here?" I ask, getting a bit nervous and scared.

"Sadly, yes." Parker responds pulling his arm away from me. I slip my hand into his. Stopping him in his tracks.

"Wait, come with me for a walk on the beach. Will you?" I ask, quietly.

"Fine. Let's go."

______________________________________________

My life seems to not work out but sometimes it does. I smile as Parker falls into the water. I am freezing. The water's too cold. I shake my head as Parker grabs my ankle and pulls me into the water. My head going under the water causing me to lose my breathe. I jump up from the water and cough. Flinging my arms around like a penguin trying to run. I stop when a hand covers my mouth and something warm is against me. Parker turns my head to look at me. I feel weird. I smile slightly and feel myself start to lean forward. Parker doing the same. My body trembling as our lips meet only for a second before I pull away. Parker growls and pulls me from the water. Leaving me on the sand as he walks away. I roll onto my stomach and lean on my elbows watching Parker walk away, angrily. I sigh, I screwed up again.