Chapter 29: And The Betrothed Air Prince (Part 2)

"Please, put this on, Freedom." A woman with bright blonde hair and orange eyes commands, handing me a long black trench coat, black button up shirt, and tight black pants.

So if dad and Lithu get those cool loose pants, why do I get these? The shirt'll be weird to wear since I've been wearing the tight black leather onesie that Urian gave me to wear. It has a few rips and tears but meh I can sew that shit up. Then good as new. I unzip the leather suit and slide it down to my waist. Feeling eyes burning the side of my face. The lady glares at me. I stiffen up. What did I do?

"Hurry up!" She hisses, throwing her claws at me. "We have so little time, child!"

"Well then don't watch so intensely." I say, she grabs the suit and forces it down to my knees. My eyes widen as she grabs my foot.

"Well?!" She growls, trying to force a pair of underwear on me. I've been ala nude under here. Huhu. Her hand touches the inside of my thigh. I flinch.

"Hey, stop right there!" I command, but she doesn't listen, her hand reaching up higher. I get a bit frightened. "Help! Rape! Rape! Someone help!"

"Canton?" I hear Dukem's voice ask. I relax as he turns around the corner of the wall.

"Oh, thank god." I say, relieved.

"Oh...um...wow." Dukem looks at the wall quite intensely, "That is um...well...uh...wow. You be baring it all for others to see now. Mmhmm. Cause that's how we do it nowadays. Yup."

"What are you rambling about?" I ask, glancing down at the lady. Looking at Dukem when I notice that yup I'm bare ass naked with a lady on her knees in front of me. I feel the heat in my face burning away at the flesh. Quickly face palming the lady, pushing her away from me. Then pulling up the underwear, grabbing the pants and tugging them on. Pulling on the black button up shirt and dashing to Dukem. "It's okay. You can look now." Dukem snickers and groans.

"Not when you're facing this way, no. I don't wanna see your pecker facing this way." Dukem rambles, crossing his arms, face red.

"I'm dressed now. Wanna see?"

"No, I'm good." Dukem answers quickly. I grab his face and make him look at me. He stares into my eyes.

"Now what are you doing?"

"Keeping eye level." Dukem smiles, creepily, "Best idea ever. Well...I'm going now." He scurries out the door. I am side faced hit by the black coat. Then glare at the lady.

"You hit like a bitch." I growl, throwing it on and running out the door. Scared the lady would beat me after that. Mynx appears. I jump.

"Agh!" I exclaim out of reflex.

"Good, you're ready. Let's get going. We can't keep them waiting much longer." Mynx says, "Follow me, Canton."

"Okay." I respond, seeing that Mynx is dressed in a long blood red coat and white pants. A mask that looks like the phantom of the operas mask on. He must have many. His blonde hair is side swept on his head and is quite nice on the eyes.

Dukem avoids me as we walk to the courtyard. People sit on benches all facing the same way. Lithu stands at the end with a man dressed in white, a smile coming as soon as I emerge from the behind Mynx. Lithu wearing the same thing from this morning except for the same coat as me now. I glance around. Eyeing up the guys all dressed up to a T.

"So...who died?" I ask, nervous. Mynx face palms. Then sighs.

"No one died. You're getting married." He answers, sluggishly.

"Married? Me?" I chuckle, then joke, "So who's the lucky..."

"Lithu." He cuts me off. I gaze at Lithu waiting. Now it makes sense!