6. HAPPINESS, ECSTACY AND MISERY!

Hey all...

I know I gave a late update..

Sorry for that and I hope you all like this update.

PLEASE DO READ THE NOTE AT THE END.

Enjoy reading!

SPACE Institute of Health Sciences
2013

As Manik left, Nandini turned around grinning. She felt a twitch in her heart at his disappointment before and immediately planned to uplift his mood before he left. And she believes chocolate is a therapy to everything bad, which she offered to him. Finally, she was glad to see his small upward curve of lips when he departed.

She found Mansi, Avni and Nayan standing behind her with teasing smiles and raised eyebrows. Nandini rolled her eyes and walked to her place, followed by the three mischievous monkeys.

Someone is having a crush, huh? A huge one at that. Or can I conveniently say someone's smitten? She heard Mansi's teasing tone and mentally face palmed. What was she even thinking when she was grinning like a fool?

Of course, someone's smitten! She heard the other two chorus, followed by open smirks directed at the most crazy girl of the gang. Herself!

Nandini turned around with sarcasm written all over her face and spoke Yeah... why not? I'm going to propose him tomorrow in the very same canteen.

What?! She heard two familiar voices. Why me? She questioned her god. She's officially dead!

What am I hearing, Nandu? Who is the one you are going to propose? When did you fall in love in such a short span of time? Is he a good guy? But, isn't it too early to... Kritika's mouth was shut with Noor's hand.

Kriti, breathe! Noor gestured in actions and Kriti followed.

Ok? Noor questioned without removing her hand and Kritika nodded.
Listen to her, will you? Kritika nodded again.

Both of them turned to Nandini who was gearing up to explain when Mansi jumped in.

She wants to propose the junior Malhotra. They have awesome chemistry. I also have a ship name for them.

MaNan!

Present Day
Mangalore

Manik lay on his stomach on the couch, his legs hanging in the air as Nandini was sitting on a mattress spread on the floor, with her arms loosely wrapped around her knees that were folded to her chest.

They both had grown comfortable with each other, like they were years ago. Manik was living his dream of getting to know Nandini as herself and as a friend, while she could never be more thankful for these moments in her life. It was like a holiday from her stressful life and she intended to make every minute worth it. Manik's company was cherry on the cake. He was an easy person to live with.

How about we watch a horror movie tonight? Nandini asked pulling her legs closer to her chest. Manik looked up from his phone, dazed. He took a minute before nodding in a no.

Nandini brows furrowed as she asked a silent why. Manik understood her questioning gaze and answered We are going to a special place tonight. I had been planning this since three days. Please... come with me.