Missing - Jimin

[A/n: This story was requested by goldengunner22 so here it is!]

"One velvet vanilla latte, one caramel macchiato alright!" I walk back to the counter taking the order.

"I think there's a possibility that the blondie seated there is checking you out," Jimin said directing his eye towards a tall blondie guy seated alone by the window.

"Oh maybe he's checking your cute little ass out," I said before bursting into laughter as Jimin made the flat face.

We are on a holiday so we work part-time morning shifts at this small cozy cafe a few blocks away from home.
It would just be weekends if school was functioning.

Jimin and I are good friends from highschool so we decided to work at the same place part-time to pay off our rents.

He's been a trustworthy friend of mine from highschool and who knows, I might be catching feelings for him too.

The rest of the shift went pretty much as usual. I left after bidding goodbyes to the part-timers who arrived for the evening shift.

Hoseok and Sohee

We aren't that close, just little chit chats here and there when we meet that's it. And I bet Jimin's crushing on her by the way he checks her out everyday.

It's not a surprise, Sohee is a gorgeous girl. I'd crush on her if I was a guy too.

Later that evening, I got a call from the manager that I had to cover for the evening shift as well since Sohee would be unavailable and he agreed to pay extra so I agreed.

.
.
.

The Next Day

The day went pretty well, I had fun doing the morning shift with Jimin as usual and evening shift with Hoseok.
He's a cheerful guy who'd make anybody fall for him with just a flash of his smile.

We had fun cracking jokes here and there and remembering Sohee, I asked Hoseok if he knew what was the reason for her absence.

He pouted for a while staring into space before answering, "Nope, she didn't inform me anything but I've been noticing something weird with her for the past few days. I guess she was getting creepy texts that fucked her mind but she refused to take my help her so I thought she'd deal with it. And now I've no idea where she is."

Furrowing my brows I looked at Hoseok, "Do you know what kind of texts?"

"Nope she never let me see them," He shook his head.

Though we aren't that close, I decided to check up on her.

You:
Hey, you alright?
Where have you been?

Sohee:
I'm good! My mom's sick so I don't think I'll be able to come for a few days.

Y/n:
Oh dear, I hope she gets better soon. Take care!

Sohee:
:)

"Hey it's nothing to worry about. Her mom's sick so she's staying in to take care of her," I informed Hoseok before carrying on with my work.

.
.
.

It was close to closing time when our last customer just left. Hoseok and I was cleaning up tables while the bell tinged indicating someone just entered.