Chapter 1

A/N Warnings

- Cringe

- Violence

-Kissing

-Some smut if the author is not cringing

-Gangs

-Guns

You get the point

Enjoy!

-----------------------------

Jeon Jungkook is that one person who never dates go out, takes clubs (school), nothing. He even decided not to go to prom. 

Which caused his best friend, Jin, to go berserk. Jungkook didn't care. All he cared about was school. It was everything to him. He was one of those kids who raised his hand to most of the questions.

Homework, attend class, repeat. He was awfully bored sometimes but he doesn't really care.

Jungkook heads to his class and sat down in the second row. It had the best views of the board. 

Other classmates started pouring in, some girls blush at the sight of Jungkook, some just him knowing he didn't want to be bothered.

Jungkook didn't even glance at them. He was just slumped in his seat with his phone in his hand. He was scrolling through some reviews and notes he made on his phone the past couple of days.

Once the teacher came in, he put on his reading glasses. But when the teacher came inside. She wasn't alone. She came with a guy who has tattoos under their sleeves, which were very noticeable, and he was a bit taller than Jungkook.

He also had muscles. Jungkook glanced at him and put his phone away. He didn't know why he pulled his attention to a new student but he didn't care that much.

"Class," the teacher said while clapping her hands to get her student's attention. Jungkook transferred his attention to the teacher.

"This is Park Jimin."

-----------

So sorry this was short!! But here you go. Typed this up while watching the Olympics. lol. Anyway who is obsessed with PTD? I know I am. Anyway hoped you enjoy it!!! Byeee