Chapter 9: Super Criminal

Jimin smirked as he looked at Jungkook. "You caught me," he said then lifted his hands up in the air like how the police force people to do.

Jungkook bit his lip. He had to think of something. Jimin noticed Jungkook biting his lip and smirked.

"Baby don't bite your lip. It damages your beautiful face," he said moving his finger to touch Jungkooks soft hair. Jungkook flicked Jimin's hand away.

"What do you want? I didn't do anything," Jungkook glared at Jimin. His eyes were dark and dull. No emotion.

Jimin smirked. "You know glaring at me, is only gonna make me look hotter," Jungkook gasped then rolled his eyes. He got up from the couch and opened the door. 

"Just get out, I have to study," Jungkook said gesturing for Jimin to get out. Jimin chuckled then got off of Jungkooks couch. He looked at the mural on the wall again before heading out the door.

"I'll see you at school," he whispered, bending down to Jungkooks level to his ear. Jungkook slapped his face away softly this blushed as he touched his ear.

Jimin laughed to himself before going out the door fully. Jungkook slammed the door behind him. He covered his mouth and had his back against the door.

He smiled then removed his hand. "Why is he so hot," he mumbled before falling to the floor.

Short chapter just wanted to let you know I'm alive