Chapter 5: Horrible Grades

Jungkook looked away and slapped his cheeks to get him to concentrate again. He ran what happened in his mind and then blushed again. Aish.

Why do I keep blushing?

Jungkook put his head down on the table and protected his head with his arms so people would know that he was having a moment here and nobody interrupts. This usually doesn't happen but people know somehow to leave him alone when he's like this.

He stayed like that in his deep thoughts when the bell rang. "Dammit!" he said and rushed out of the library with his books. He made it just in time. The teacher was like 5 feet away from entering and Jungkook quickly sat down.

But it wasn't in the front...The front was filled up and the third and fourth row were the only ones empty. Jungkook sighed and went to the third row. Which had Taehyung 2 desks away from him.

Min Yoongi was also with him, they were a duo everywhere. Even if they're not in the same classes they still go to each other classes for some odd reason.

Taehyung whistled when Jungkook slipped into the seat. Jungkook rolled his eyes and got out his notebook that he recorded notes. Taehyung looked over and his eyes widened when he saw all those notes.

Jungkook again sighed and looked at him. "Lemme guesses, you want me to do your work. I'll do it. But only for like 20-30-

----------------

Hold up, before we continue, lemme give you a quick lesson. 1 dollar is converted into 1,000 won in Korea. It's the same number but with the zeros. For example, 12 dollars equals 12,000 won. Or at least that's what I hope it is.

Google sucks. Anyway if I'm wrong just know that this is just what I think and the money equals this amount lol.

-----------------------------------------

"But only if you give me 20,000 won. It depends what you want me to do," explained Jungkook. Taehyung lifted an eyebrow. It was like Jungkook almost read his mind.

Taehyung smirked. "Already know the ways of a bad boy huh?" Taehyung said and then looked back at Yoongi to start talking.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and then continued viewing the class. He suddenly felt a big bang on his desk. His eyes widened when he saw that stack of money.

"Do all my assignments that I'm failing," he said. It was Jungkooks time to smirk. "I'll give it to you maybe after school," Jungkook said.

If he was going to do someone else work, he might also hire someone to get his own notes if he's missing lessons.

Jungkook wiped out his phone secretly without the teacher noticing and texted an infamous student.

Jungkook
_________

Hey. I need notes for myself cause of personal reasons

                                                                                                                         Yugi
                                                                                                                         ________

     K, I'll get it after school for you, that will be like 12,000 won

Jungkook
_________

K see ya

---------------------------------

Jungkook put his phone back and looked back at his desk. It had a paper. With grades. Horrible grades. Jungkook looked at where Taehyung was good, which was only Korea Grammer, and then began to work on homework that was due and some assignments that were worth half the grade.

It could be enough.

Jungkook finished about 12 assignments by the time class had ended. He could do another 12 for each class. 

In each class, I can do 12  assignments. I will probably be done but my hand will be numb

Jungkook shrugged and headed out the door for his next class. 

As planned he worked on all the assignments he made a deal with. They were pretty easy from Jungkooks point of view but it was all hard on others. Jungkook almost did 16 assignments in one class that was extra long.

By the end of the day he was finished. Jungkook got to Taehyungs locker and tucked in the assignments without anybody noticing. Or at least that's what he thought. 

Jungkook then headed to the back of the school. He saw Yugi. "Hey, you got what I want?" Jungkook asked.

Yugi nodded and gave Jungkook stacks of papers. Jungkook gave him 12,000 won. He bowed and then headed to the sidewalk to walk home.

This school wasn't just like any other school. Yeah, there was trouble in others like regular ones but this school had dark business. If you dig deep enough you might find the black market that's working there.

And of course, Jungkook was a part of that.