Chapter 3: Corner

I haven't really written a BTS fanfic in a while cause I was still that one beginner weeb, so if anything is wrong with this fanfic I apologize! It's been a couple of months or I should say a year since I wrote my awkward Taekook. But, my grammar, spelling, etc has improved a lot over the past year. 

I have mostly been reading fanfics lately, but I will focus on writing this so yeah! On to the chapter.

-------------------------------

Jin settled back into his seat and sighed. Hoseok lifted an eyebrow. "Are you okay?" Jin shook his head.

"I don't know what's going on with Jungkook," Jin explained as he got out his own chopsticks and starting opening his container.

"He's been like this, since middle school 2nd year," Jin continued. Hoseok nodded and then suddenly something clicked.

"Wait, he's Jeon Jungkook right?" Hoseok asked with a bit of an inquisitive tone.

"Mhm..." Jin said a bit suspicious of his new friend. Hoseok put a finger on his chin and thought about what happened back then. Suddenly it clicked.

"There was some fight that got everyone to shut up. It's probably no wonder you didn't hear about it, I think you were out on that day," Hoseok explained.

Jin nodded but was also scrambling to find out what happened to his close friend that was almost like a brother to him.

"It was with this kid named Zero and Jungkook. Zero was caught cheating...."

Flashback

Jungkook walked around the corner excitedly with his books in his hand. He was hopping down the hallways. People saw him and couldn't help but think that this child of God was innocent and deserved everything that he wanted.

Jungkook gasped as he turned the corner. The one corner that changed his life forever. It was his boyfriend since his first year kissing another girl. 

His heart dropped. His books hit the floor loudly. Zero jerked away from the girl. He turned around to see Jungkooks tears hitting the floor.

"J-J-Jungkook, I can exp-,"

"Save it," Jungkook said and turned around to sprint to the bathrooms and lock himself in a stall, and burst into tears.

"I swear," Jungkook sobbed softly. "I will never date ever again," 

*Flashback end*

Jin gasped when he heard the story. He understood that Jungkook was different after the day he was out sick but Jin thought it was a phase or him being mad at him. But what Hoseok just told Jungkook was far from his opinions.

"How do you know this?" Jin whispered as he looked shamelessly at his food. How could he not tell that Jungkook was dating someone? Or that something else was going on.

"I watched from afar, it was a major scene...Anyway, I'm sorry that you didn't know, but I think Jungkook needs some space right now," Hoseok hummed while putting a hand around Jin's shoulder.

"He'll be fine. He's Jeon Jungkook  after all," 

Jin nodded. "Your right, I'll apologize later,"

---------------------------------------------

Chapter kinda looks a bit big right? Nah, just 500 something words. 

Anyway! Hope you enjoyed it! I'll try to make most of these chapters long and about 1,000 words. 

See yall, in my next chapter!!