Chapter 13 [M]

For some odd reason, my views are down like oof, can yall maybe share my book with other people? And maybe comment and vote? Big help!!

+++

Jimin's POV:

When Jungkook kissed back, it was like heaven. His lips were soft like marshmallows and his breath smelled like fresh banana milk. Jimin opened an eye and saw Jungkook kissing back passionately. 

He was closing his eyes even.

Jimin smirked and then pulled away. Jungkook slowly opened his doe eyes hoping that he didn't ruin the kiss. Jimin chuckled at the cute expression and then leaned into Jungkooks ear.

"We should continue later. I'll send you a place~," Jimin slurred and then slowly walked backward staring at blushing Jungkook and turning his back walking away to the field. 

Jungkook was left speechless at Jimins actions. 

After a couple of seconds, it caught up to him on what happened. Jungkook gasped as he realized that he is probably late to P.E after kissing Park Jimin.

But he had to admit.

Jimin is a great kisser.

+++

During P.E, it was hard to focus after being kissed by the most hottest and mysterious guy. For some reason whenever he had the time, his eyes would always travel back to looking at Jimin.

Jimin noticed it and caught Jungkooks eyes. 

Jungkook made a small gasp and focused on the assignment in the fields.

After a P.E, Jungkook walked out of the fields, into the locker room, and slid into a stall. Jungkook slowly put his face to his hands and blushed in embarrassment. 

When he got out a lot of people were still getting dressed so he decided to head out. Right when he was about to open the door, Jimin walked past him, sliding his finger against his ass.

Jungkook opened the door quickly and walked out of there.