Seven

He looks up at me with hooded eyes, only hesitating for a moment before removing my shoe and ankle sock. I gasp at the effect the sight and sensation has on me, as he runs his tongue along the arch of my foot.

Warmth pools in my belly as he diligently lavages my extremity with his tongue.

"I can smell your arousal, rogue." He comments huskily, leering up at me as he frees my other foot.

"Don't look at me and no talking." I order, kicking him gently.

He continues to watch me as he runs his tongue along my arch languishly, sucking my big toe in his mouth, releasing it with a pop. His green eyes seem lighter, almost as if they are glowing with eagerness.

"Your wolf eyes are unusually darker than your human eyes. Does this mean you want to fuck me or kill me?" He challenges.

With a shaky breath I kick him away, rougher this time.

"So, you want to be deficient, Alpha?" I chastise, grabbing him by his black hair and bound arms, forcing him into the room and onto the bed.

I pull free the cord of the lamp then tear away the jacket, revealing his smooth well-muscled tan back, muscles bulging as he tenses for his punishment.

The cord strikes his flesh with a satisfying crack, leaving a momentary red welt, drawing a hiss of pain from the Alpha. He endures the rest of his punishment stoically. The only indication I receive of its success, the fleeting red lines left behind after each snap.

I shove him all the way onto the bed, and he rolls over to watch me with a mixture of apprehension and lust. I climb on the bed, pulling Haden's arms over his head, using the cord to tie his shackles to the frame.

Haden's tongue flicks across his lips as I settle upon him. I run my palms along his chest, thrilling at the feel of his hard nipples on the sensitive flesh of my palms, as I gently, then roughly press my lips against his.

I grind my hips on him as our lips glide together. Haden eagerly intrudes my mouth, straining against his binds to deepen the kiss. I feel him hard against me through the thin material of my panties, my waitress uniform having ridden up around my waist.

I pull away suddenly, sliding off him, with an indifferent glance over his body. He groans in frustration, as I lay down in the other bed facing away from him to hide my satisfied grin.

I'm not a virgin or a prude. I lost my virginity my last year of high school to a guy I'd been dating for a few weeks. Not because I thought we were in love, but because I wanted to know what it was like. I made one of my coworkers, where mom and I last lived, my fuck buddy. When I found my mom, I'd gone to work as if nothing was wrong, staying after to drink stolen shots of whiskey with him. He fucked my brains out over the sink where he did the dishes. I stumbled back to my apartment, drunk and brainless. When Haden's less then graceful pack broke in, I snatched the go bag and jumped out the window into the back alley.

Haden must have smelled the other man on me. If anything was made clear by the little mom told me of pack life its that male wolves are very territorial.

I leave Haden tied up in bed and return from work with a friend who nearly jumps out of his skin when he catches site of the large mostly nude man.

"Don't worry about him, he likes to watch." I flirt, giving Haden a cruel smile as I sit on the edge of my bed, spreading my legs invitingly for the stranger. He's a customer I'd been flirting with all evening. He'd loitered after closing, getting handsy in the parking lot.

"Dang baby, you a freak." The man replies, stepping between my legs.

A low warning growl emanates from Haden's chest, causing the human to freeze mid sloppy neck kiss and the hairs on the back of his neck to stand on edge.

"It's okay, Hun. He gets a bit jealous, but he's harmless chained up like he is." I coo, smirking over the man's shoulder at Haden's snarling face.

The man starts kissing my neck again, groping my chest then further hoisting up my skirt to knead my ass.

A gut-wrenching snap fills the room.

=====================================

Thank you for reading. Please, comment, vote, and share.