Ten

He's standing in my room like he owns the place when I arrive. Though he wears his signature cocky smile, the hesitancy in his step toward me indicates his uncertainty. I'm on him in a moment, crashing our lips together with brutal force. I grab hold of his hair and shirt to pull him close, pushing my tongue into his mouth, but he pulls back. I don't want to let him, but he persists, holding me at arm's length.

"Come back to my pack with me." He orders with a stern tone and expression.

I knock his arms away, closing the distance. "Stay with me." I counter against his lips.

He groans, responding to my harsh kisses with soft ones.

"Be my Luna. Help me make my pack better. You're my perfect half, illuminating my blind spots. You're strong where I'm weak, empathetic where I'm cold. I need you, Bane." He ekes his pre- rehearsed speech between kisses.

I freeze at his last words, pulling back to look into his earnest green eyes. He needs me? "Okay." I agree after a long moment.

"Okay?" He confirms.

"I'll go to your pack with you." I answer with tight lips. My chest feels heavy at the words, but my heart soars at the beautiful smile of genuine happiness that spreads across Haden's handsome face. He pulls me to him, kissing me with renewed vigor.

Haden lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist. Maintaining our kiss, he lowers us to the bed, moaning when I draw his lower lip into my mouth, sucking and nipping on it. He tears my top away, making me gasp in surprise.

He needs my modest pert breast in his large strong hands, drawing moans from my lips.

I tear his shirt in response, gripping his chest violently, running my fingers over his abs, down his v, and through the small patch of hair there. I find his buckle, freeing his engorged member while he kisses and sucks at my neck.

I huff in frustration, as Haden moves himself out of my reach, then moan when he clamps his mouth over my pink nipple, swirling his tongue around my areola.

I help him remove my skintight jeans and panties, resting back on my elbows, then let my legs fall apart as he kisses down my soft belly to the mound of my womanhood and between my silky pink lips.

We stare into each other's eyes as he tastes me, circling my clit with his tongue, forcing my head back in a messy pant.

My hips grind against my will, desperate for more of him. "Fill me." I pant, grabbing his hair and pulling him up into a deep frantic kiss.

He rubs his head over me, bringing another delicious moan to my lips. He drives himself into my convulsing walls in one languish movement, grunting appreciatively as I clamp around him, biting down on his lip.

"Haden." I pant as he moves inside me, running over that spot. My eyes flutter, rolling back in my head as I come, my nails dragging down his arms, pushing him over the edge.

His hot cum fills me, bringing another wave of pleasure. He stays inside me as his hot seed runs between my cheeks. He kisses my neck as I lay lovelaxed, eyes closed, and body spent.

"You're going to carry my pups, rogue." Haden moans, already growing hard again as I clinch around him at his words.

I don't reply, just continues to hum contently.

Haden lays beside me, pulling my backside flush to his front, nuzzling his nose into my hair. "I've been wanting to do this."

"Fuck me doggy style next." I murmur after a long moment.

"Yes, Luna." He chuckles, kissing the top of my head, prodding my backside with his erection.

'Luna', I don't know what it means, but I like the sound of it.

============================================

Thank you for readingC;