no.1

Walking towards the hospital, it was a big one and it looked creepy , from the outside it was covered with trees like a forest , in the middle stood the psychiatric hospital .

The man stops there , looked up at the hospital, some nurses with white clothes were wandering around the yard , the sky was gray with dark clouds, ready to start raining.
The man , in his 25s , ready to start his new job as a doctor here .

Walking there , seeing the front door , black and big , he took one last breath and entered inside . Looking around, the big hospital with long highway, sides of the highway had a room.

Walking straight, some doors were open and some had glasses on top , you can see patients inside , crying or not talking at all , spacing out , looking at the wall . Some of them there smiling like an idiot to no one.

'Creepy ' he thought.

Still continued to walk till he found one nurse. Approaching her with a smile in his face , a bag on his hand , the footsteps making noise , walking on the panel floor , some of them were broken and cracked.

"Good morning sir " one of the nurses said , she looked at him with a smile in her face, she noticed his presence, elegant, tall , handsome.

"Good morning...I came here to meet mr.kim " the man said and the nurse said "wait a second " she continued to look to see if mr.kim had someone to meet today. While she was looking, and the boy was minding his business someone screamed there and made him to flinch.

"Oh dont worry.....they usually scream like that " the nurse said and he nods , trying to calm down . It was a creepy yell . He knows that this is how the mental health patients act . He needs to get used to this .

"Okay...I'll take you to his office " the nurse said and walked and he followed her . Going to mr.kims office.

Walking, the walls were dirty , cracked , covered with dirt and blood , it was smelly , a bad smell , the smell was like some animal died , acting cool and kept on walking , some patients were there , with handcuffs so they cant escape, smiling at him with creepy smiles on , eyes wide open and showing their teeths.

He tired to give them a smile and followed the nurse .

Soon they arrived at one office, it was in another side of the hospital, this side was more clean , no bad smell. Walking till they arrived at one door , the nurse opened the door and they entered inside.

Mr.kim was writing something in some papers. With glasses hanging in his sharp big nose. Didn't notice that in his office stood the nurse and the doctor.

Mr.kim is really famous here , he is one of the best doctors but since he is getting old he needs to hire some new doctors.

"Sir" the nurse said and mr.kim looked up and saw them , "ooo....doctor Jongseong?" Mr.kim said and jongseong smiled and bows at him , shakes his hand . "Yes mr.kim " jongseong said with a smile on his face, being friendly.

"Sit down ....and you can go " mr.kim said and smiled at the nurse , she nods and left , closing the door.

"AHHHH.....you are so tall" mr.kim said and jongseong giggled . Jongseong have been one of mr.kims student , one of the best students that mr.kim had so he decided to hire him since jongseong is a smart guy .

"How have you been?" Jongseong asked mr.kim and he replied with "good good ...slowly dying inside but I still walk" he said with a laugh , joking about himself and jongseong laughs a little .

After some time of them talking , about how much mr.kim have missed his favorite student. And jongseong agreed with working here , helping some of sick patients, he knows its scary to work here but he still accepted it .

"Then congratulations " mr.kim said and gave his hand to jongseong for a hand shake . "Thank you too mr.kim " jongseong said , both smiling at each other. Mr.kim was like jongseongs dad .

"Okay so...you can go and tell nurse jake to help you with something that you dont know " mr.kim said and jongseong nods , leaving the office with a smile but he dropped his smile when he saw one patient, crawling there on the floor , looking for something that god knows what . He felt bad for her , he hopes that everyone will be fine here .

He is willing to help everyone who needs help , he feels great when he helps people and he loves his new job .
While standing there , looking at the patient, someone came to him .

"Dr.Park right ?"

Jongseong looks at his left , seeing one boy , smiling at him with a perfect smile on. "Yes " jongseong said.

"Good...I'm nurse jake ..I guess mr.kim have told you " jake said and jongseong nods . "Here come with me " jake said and walked with jongseong following him . He is still new here so he needs to walk around the hospital till he knows this place better .

"You're still young doctor Park....you're smart " jake said and jongseong only chuckles , he didn't know what to say to this.

"Okay so ....this hospital have five floors , you will work in the second floor and third , let's go to the second floor first " nurse jake said and jongseong did as he said .

Wearing white clothes , nurse jake looked young himself too , and he was handsome and cute . The nurse clothes had deaconesses (nurse hats). It looked pretty.

They arrived on the second floor , walking up stairs, the stairs dirty, this hospital was so dirty and old . Even if you clean here the patients will make it dirty and messy again.

The patients are allowed to go wherever they want but with handcuffs and the chain twenty meters long , more than twenty meters they cant go nowhere .

When they arrived on the second floor , the highway was long , one of the lights didn't work that well so it turned off and on .

Some patients there , laughing with themselves. While walking jongseong saw someone.

Two of the nurses were holding that boy from his wrists , he was laughing really loudly, walking past jongseong and the boy stoped laughing looks at jongseong.

"Pretty doctor " the boy said with a laugh .

.

Thank you . First chapter I hope I do well cuz I have no idea what I'm gonna write next. I only know the ending for this lmao.