No.7

"I think heesung isn't like the others"

Jay heard it and was about to look who it was but he made something drop and run out of there , hoping they won't catch him , Jay flung outside the hospital as fast as possible and went in his room .

He was out of breath. What just happened?
Jay sat down in his bed and calmed down , he wished he saw who were they , and what did they mean by that . What's wrong with heesung . So many questions were wandering around jays brain that he felt a headache .

"Ugh"

Jay groaned , he felt tired, he decided to sleep it off because tomorrow he has work to do . But still he got more curious, the more he stays here , the more he finds out .

Back in the hospital the people who was talking got startled when they heard the thumb sound they followed after the sound but they found no one there , only a broken glass .

"Who do you think was it ?" He asked the other person , as they was talking , they calmed down and at the end of the talk they decided to forget about it and maybe it was a wind that made the glass to break .

Back in jays room. He fell asleep and finally was morning. He got up because he had to work to do. He was cautious. The memories of last night went through his mind. He got creeped by it, so he wanted to be careful and act like nothing happened at all.

At the hospital as always, nurses were working and patients around ,normal sight for JAY , he got used by it as he was walking to his office , He saw nurse Jake.

"Oh hi nurse, Jake " Jay said . The nurse stopped, and smiled at him, greeting him. "Good morning, Dr Jay " the nurse said . Jay smiled at him .

" I have a question " Jay spoke

Nurse Jake looked at doctor Jay with his eyebrow raised ."yes, how can I help you" nurse Jake said back .

"Do you know a person named John ? " Jay asked

The nurse kept silent for a minute , he didn't know why Jay asking this question out of nowhere . Doesn't he know at all who John is ?.

"Oh John ?l" Jake said

"Yes him !"

" he is mr. Kim son " nurse Jake said .

This answer made Jay shocked . He never thought mr. Kim has a son ? I mean it's not something he had to know but it was very shocking news to Jay .

Jay was about to say something else but he gulped his words back in . He can't just trust nurse Jake out of nowhere for more information. "Ohh okay . Thanks for letting me know " doctor Jay said and left nurse Jake alone . Jake continued his day as a nurse .

Doctor Jay Minded his own business , walking around the corridors because staying only in his office gets pretty boring . As he was walking he felt someone stare at him , he looks at his right then he sees its room 355 , patient heesung .

Jay only looked at him , straight face on , heesung was looking at him , straight face on , staring behind the wall , corner of the door , showing only his half of the body , u can only see his half face features. As they was straight at each other , Jay could see heesungs lips turn into a U shape , smiling at him , showing him his teeth .

Donctor jay only looks at him and bows at him leaving a smiling heesung alone , Jay walking off with a confused look , he turns back to look and again he sees heesungs full face out the door giving him a genuine big smile .

It made Jay confused but he gave him a smile in return and he turned around to walk but he bumped into another nurse , it was a girl .

"Ah you scared me " Jay said

"Sorry are you okay " the nurse said with a tiny smile on her face . Jay nods "I'm alright .. it's just that-" Jay turned around and pointed at where heesung was but his words stuck when he saw no one there .

"It's just what ? " the nurse said in confusion.

"It's nothing , continue with your day " doctor jay said and the nurse gave him a big smile , bowing and left him alone .

"Why the fuck everyone keeps smiling at me today ??!" Jay spoke to himself and let out a sigh.

After some time , it was eating time , where all the patients had the right to be free and go eat in a canteen , the canteen wasn't big , not to small . Jay went to the canteen himself so he can have some free time and talk with nurses around because he doesn't do that much .

As he enters the canteen , he sees all the patients there , eleven of them , some sitting , someone getting fed by a nurse and some walking around making noises . Doctor Jay was looking around till his eyes locked in with another pair of eyes that were staring at him .

It was heesungs eyes .

"What the fuck " jay murmurs to himself.

Heesung keeps on looking at him and smiles at him , you can see the rice around his lips , heesung was too dumb to even care about his image .

He then waved at doctor Jay , looking like a child , it made Jay confused but then again he knows heesung is just a patient and waves back.
After he just waved , heesung got up and then started to walk at jays direction and made Jay to startle and panic , Jay didn't knew what to do so he went out of canteen but heesung still followed him , walking in fast motion .

Jay then stops in a corridor and turns around to see heesung there . Heesung came face to face with him .

"Why do you keep staring at me ? " doctor Jay asked him .

Heesung smiles at him and says " I'm just following my princess around " and he let out a cute giggle , you could think is a giggle of when a crush does something for you .

"P-princess???!" Jay said in a confused look and looks at him with disgust . Jay knew he couldn't do much about this because heesung is just a patient after all .

But he has never met a patient like heesung before !!.

.

-thank you