No.12

Oh how much he loved this !!

Heesung saw doctor Jay leave and his smile disappeared.

"What am I doing ? What's wrong with me and this doctor ?" Heesung spoke to himself.

Speaking to himself , for heesung it was a hobby by now , always in that room , he has no one to talk but himself .

As for Jay , he was walking slowly , straight in the corridor of the hospital, walking like he is drunk . Recalling the moment that just happened .

Jay only wanted to know about this damn hospital but instead he got to know that heesung is horny and wants some dick!

"Fucker " jay whined while saying that word .

He went to his room and just was touching his lips , they were soft and wet , the saliva on his lips was drying and it made to lick his own lips .

The time was going fast , Jay still no sleep , he just couldn't sleep at all . Thinking of heesung .
As the time passed by it was time for work and Jay still no sleep done , I guess he pulled an all nighter .

He saw the time and he got frustrated, should he really go to work with no amount of sleep ?? I mean he has to and it's not that he is on his legs all day , he mostly gets to sit in his office all day after all .

He got ready and just walked to where the hospital was , normal hobby for him by now .
Everyone was awake and you could hear noises . Jay was too tired to even walk .

He couldn't sleep all night but now that he is working he feels asleep . Jay shakes his head in disappointment. Walking with his eyes half closed and red . Jay met up with nurse jake on the highways . They greeted each other and said good mornings .

"Mind telling me if you slept at all ?" Nurse Jake said with a smile because Jay looks so so tired .
"How do you know ?" Jay said in a tired voice .

"I mean anyone can tell by the way you walk " nurse Jake said with a small laugh . "I won't tell nobody , you can go rest in your office , in case there's something I'll come to alarm you " nurse Jake said ." Okay thank you but I don't think a doctor should sleep , don't you think so?" Jay said with a smile.

As they was talking , someone from behind nurse Jakes yelled his name "jaeyun !!".

Jay got confused at first at who jaeyun was . Jake turned around and there was a boy . He had a big smile on his face . Jay just was watching them , not knowing what to do .

"Aaaa " Jake said in happiness and just hugged that boy . Jay still confused, they broke form the hug and Jake turned around to Jay " I'm sorry , I havnt seen sunghoon in a while " nurse Jake said .

Jay was confused again on who sunghoon was and nurse Jake noticed it so he decided to talk again "he is my boyfriend " .

"Hi doctor Jay " the boy that happened to be nurse Jake's boyfriend talked to doctor jay "ohh hello " Jay said with a smile .

"Don't you mind about gay people??" Nurse Jake said and Jay shocked his head , of course he didn't found a problem with it . "No why would I !" Jay said

"Awh you're for real the sweetest, you know keep it hidden about sunghoon , most ppl here hate it " nurse Jake said and felt sad about it but he didn't let hates take his happiness away .

"Fuck them " doctor Jay said and shocked himself because he used a bad word as a doctor "oh my bad I didn't meant to " Jay once again said .

"It's okayyy ... I consider you as a friend " Jake said and he then whispered in sunghoons ear something and made sunghoon to laugh , probably it was something for them .

"Mind us doctor Jay , we have to go till his visit time is over " nurse Jake said and they bid goodbyes and left Jay alone . Sunghoon didn't seem a talkative guy but he seems nice person. Jay thought to himself , he could barely hold himself up but he managed to survive somehow .

He went to his office and sad down , he seemed relieved now that he sat down but soon this relief was gone when he heard a scream outside in corridors .

The scream looked painful and kind of familiar to jay. He got up from his chair and went outside to see what was happening.

He saw two male nurses and one of them is nurse jake and he saw them holding ... heesung .

Jay widened his eyes when he saw heesung and yes those screams were heesungs .

"LET ME GO " heesung yelled .

Jay went up to them and stops them " what are you guys doing ??" Jay spoke .

"Doctor Lee informed us to take him and bring to him " the nurses said .

"NO I DOMT WANNA GO " heesung said , he looked at doctor Jay with pleading eyes hoping doctor Jay will save him . "For what ?" Doctor Jay asked them again . Heesung was trying to get himself free form their grip .

"This is heesungs time to get kind of a torture session?" Nurse Jake said , they didn't know as well it's just something that doctor lee been doing it for a month now .

"No please nooo , help me doctor Jay please " heesung said as his tears rolled down his face . Jay could feel his heart ache for heesung . No matter how much he hate heesung for kissing him it's just something that make Jay wants to trust heesung with every word he says .

"Calm down first okay" Jay said to heesung "what do you mean by torture?" Jay turned to the nurses and asked that .

" we don't know it's just something heesung should do so he can get better with his mind " one of the nurses there said .

"HE IS LYING ... Doctor Lee is a liar " heesung said , still trying to get off of their grip .

"Bring him to me right now " doctor Lee said from one of the rooms he been in.

Jay looked into heesungs eyes and he can see pain in them , they turned red form all the cries he did .

"Wait a minute "Jay said to doctor lee.

.

-thank you