☦︎︎ the first division captain

"Baji, this is y/n. Y/n, meet Keisuke Baji, the first division captain of Tokyo Manji gang,"

. . . .

You really were out of luck today. Standing right in front of you, with his wavy jet black hair, and dirty dancing with a complete female stranger, was none other than Keisuke Baji. The notorious playboy, everyone knew about in school.

"B-Baji, you're so good at this. Where did you learn how to dance so well?" a female stranger complimented him as he sexily grinds his hips against her ass.

Not wanting your bestfriend Hina Tachibana to take in this sight, you quickly ushered her out of the dance floor, and headed towards the bar.

Honestly, why is he like this? He's nothing like the guy I knew 1 year ago... you thought in annoyance, as you placed an order for 2 beers.

"Huh? I thought you wanted to dance y/n," Hina inquired, with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Yeah y/n. You didn't have to run away when you saw me. I wanted to show off my moves to you and that shorty!" Baji laughed as he came up from behind you, throwing his arm around your shoulder.

"Get off me idiot. And don't you dare call Hina short," you glared at him, all the while Hina simply laughed, not wanting to cause any further arguments.

"C'mon, you should learn how to have fun y/n! Excuse me? One martini," Baji called out to the bartender.

Who the hell does he think he is?

"What are you even doing here? Shouldn't you go back to her? I bet she's horny as hell, waiting for you," you sighed in exhaustion of Baji and his stupid remarks.

"Oh, yeah, her. Eh, I kinda forgot her name. She was really boring, I'm just gonna ditch her," Baji complained as he sat himself down beside me. He was now looking at you as if you were about to become his next meal.

You had the right to be wary.

His hand slowly slid up to your waist, and your eyes widened in pure shock. "Now, I get to spend the entire night with you y/n," Baji whispered into your ear, and just those slight movements caused electric currents rushing through your body.

You quickly eased away from him before he can make you feel things you'll regret.

"Do you mind? I came here to hang out with Hina, not you," you rolled your eyes, hoping Baji would just go and get another girl.

The guy never changes. Ever since 3 months ago, he's been acting strange, always going out with different girls, and insisting on having just one night stands with them. It was clear that Baji Keisuke was not interested in dating.

"Ugh fine, you really are boring y/n," Baji took his drink and returned to the dance floor.

Somehow, hearing those words had slightly hurt your feelings, but you weren't about to show vulnerability to anyone. Certainly not to Baji Keisuke.

"Why didn't you wanna hang with him? I would have totally left you guys alone," Hina teased, and you felt a twinge of annoyance. Even your bestfriend was not on your side today.

"Come on Hina, we both know that Baji and I...we're just friends. Plus, I couldn't leave you alone. What if someone tries something funny? I'd have to be there to kick their ass," you said, before draining the rest of your beer.

Hina smiles like she agrees with that, then the two of you advanced towards the dance floor. The two of you found good looking guys and paired up with them.

Not long after dancing with the guy, you found yourself being touched by him, his hands were caressing your shoulders, and slowly trailed down your arms.

All of this was obviously unclear to you, since you were clearly drunk, not being able to think straight. As long as it felt good, you'd allow anyone to do anything to you at this very moment.

This exchange doesn't go unnoticed by Baji, and the moment he saw a complete stranger sexually harassing you, knowing full well that the real y/n would never have allowed something as absurd as this to happen to herself, he quickly strides over to you.

"Y/n, we're leaving. Now." Baji says firmly, his hand tightly grips your slender wrist.

Clearly, Baji was unpleased about the way that guy was treating you, but after noticing the vivid marks on your neck, his anger was quick to explode.

"What did you do to her you fucking bastard?" Baji didn't miss a second before landing a punch on the guy's nose, causing it to bleed uncontrollably.

"Baji? What the fuck are you doing?" you turned towards your him, your vision was starting to clear up, but you had absolutley zero memory of what had happened to you just mere seconds ago.

"D'you have any idea what this son of a bitch did to you? I just saved you and this is your way of thanking me?" Baji argued, his fists were clenched, splattered with blood.

"Thank you? What do I even have to thank you for? Always ruining and interfering with my life? Yeah right..." you never got to finish your sentence. At the exact moment, your eyes rolled back, and you slowly collapsed to the ground.

. . .

The first thought that went to your mind when you opened your eyes was where the hell am I. The pale white ceiling staring back at you looked nothing like the one in your room.

Then moments from last night flashed into your mind, and you could have had a migrain just remembering the events that had occured. To you, out of all people.

"Ya finally awake huh?" Baji came in holding a mug of warm water.

"Baji? What are you doing here? Where am I?" you frantically asked him, and the one thing that crept to your mind: did we do anything last night?

"Just relax y/n. I mean, I had to take you home, you just suddenly fainted. In the middle of the fucking bar! It'd be hilarious if it weren't you," Baji said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Gee, thanks for your honesty idiot," you can't help but roll your eyes, but even you couldn't stop the corners of your lips turning up. The thought of Baji carrying you all the way home by himself made your stomach flutter with excitement.

Of course Baji was gonna take me home. What was I expecting? We're friends... you thought to yourself, as you drank from the mug Baji placed in your hands.

Even though you try to deny it, you hated that Baji only thinks of you as his friend. You probably weren't even one of his bestfriends. You can tell by the way he never opens up to you, or the distant feeling, like a wall barrier, whenever you were alone with him.

Now that you think about it, you barely knew the guy. What is his future goals, does he do any activities outside of school, whether he prefers chocolate or vanilla...

Despite knowing him for a year, Baji Keisuke is somewhat a stranger to you.

Well of course, what was I expecting, after what happened that day...