☦︎︎ first time

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀:
-sᴍᴜᴛ

*ok please dont come for me but REMINDER baji's 16 and y/n is 17 (i forgot to state y/n's age im sorry)*

first things first i wanna say im really sorry for not updating in so long.

**and istg i apologize for any mistakes i made in this chapter i wrote this on 2 different weeks and im so damn scared at looking back at my own work so please put up with me for awhile THANK YOU😔💅
---

"Y/n, wake up. We're here," Baji gently nudges you, and you woke up in an instant. Your head felt like it was about to split open.

You abruptly got off of the car, unsteadily running towards your house, your mind still indistinct. You clearly haven't sobered up yet.

"Hey, watch it y/n," Baji manages to catch you in time, just as you lost your footing on your front door steps. His arm around your waist, leaving a burning sensation there, and if you didn't distance yourself, you knew you'd get sucked into his compulsive trance, unable to escape.

"Let me go son of a bitch," you jerked away from his grasp. You were afraid. He'd make you think you mattered to him, that you were someone he really cared about. You knew you weren't any of these things.

"Y/n, what's wrong? You been acting fucking weird since yesterday," Baji followed you inside of your house, knowing full well you weren't able to manage alone at your current inebriated state.

"Why are you even here? Shouldn't you go back to that slut you're dating?" you blurted out, and instantly regrets it, not fully meaning the words you had said, purely out of spite.

"What are you even talking about now y/n? You're still drunk, let's get you to bed first-" Baji reaches out for you arm and you violently jerked it away from him.

"Don't fuck around with me Baji. I saw you with her this morning," you raised your voice, frustrated that even after saying all that, he wouldn't admit he had a girlfriend.

"Are you serious right now? The one I was hanging out with was my cousin. What makes you think im dating someone like her?" Baji laughs, but his smile instantly disappears when he sees your face was deep in despair.

"I'm pretty sure cousins don't go around leaving lipstick stains on shirts, or am I missing out on some shitty trend?" you retorted, not buying Baji's explanation even for a second. For all you knew this could be staged.

"You really wanna know what happened? Some guy who was in a rush fucking pushed past her and her face sorta just slammed onto my chest. There happy?" Baji explains, impatiently shoving his hands in his pocket. His eyes weren't meeting yours, and even though part of you doesn't want to believe him, it was a rather reasonable explanation. Now that you think of it, they even had a resemblance.

"I'm not dating anyone idiot. As if I could," Baji added as he saw your remorseful expression, slowly pulling you into an warm embrace, which you reluctantly accepted. Baji's arms felt warm, comforting.

"B-but she had blonde hair," you pointed out, still hesitant of Baji's response.

"Y/n...she got this ridiculous blonde hair dye thinking it'd make her look cooler. You know I'd prefer natural hair color any day," Baji says, his tone was vague, as his eyes shifted onto your own h/c hair, gently stroking it. And there you go, getting that same feeling again. It was almost unbearable.

You decided to say what you'd been trying to avoid for so long. It all came rushing out.

"Baji, you wanna know something? That day you rejected my ass, what happened after? D'you know what you did to me, to my life? How much I fucking suffered seeing you with all those women? Why does it have to be you?" you cried, your fists lightly pounding on his chest, tears starting to spill from your sorrowful eyes, but feeling oddly...relieved. The heavy burden was finally lifted off your chest, now just waiting for Baji's response.