☦︎︎ realization

The only things that you felt when you've finally opened your eyes was your slightly damp hair, and the fact that you were in nothing but your underwear.

"What on earth..." you mumbled to yourself, getting off of your bed, about to head downstairs for a glass of water. Your mouth felt dry and dehydrated, as if you'd been starved for days.

"So you're finally awake," Baji walks into your room with a breakfast tray, and if it weren't for your fast reflexes, you'd have already collided straight into him, although he doesn't seem fazed at all.

"B-Baji? What the fuck are you doing in my house?" you stuttered, immediately grabbed your shirt off of the floor and pulled it over your head. You blushed and turned away from his gaze, flustered that he just saw you shirtless.

After regaining some of your senses, you were back to why Baji was even in your house at the first place. You weren't sure what to make of this situation. Your eyes hastily shifts onto your bed, and sure enough, it seemed as if another person had slept on it. Not even counting all the clothes messily thrown on the floor...

"Shit my mind's all hazy. We didn't do anything last night...did we?" you asked cautiously, praying with all your heart that this is all just a big misunderstanding. You wouldn't stoop so low as to give in to the man who had given you hell.

Of course she'd forgotten...

"Chill out y/n, we really didn't do any shit. You were just so drunk you started throwing your clothes everywhere. And I just didn't know where to put mine so," Baji shrugs, and you let out the anticipated breath you've been holding, glad that you didn't just lose your virginity to someone who doesn't care the slightest about you.

"Shit that must've been embarrassing. Sorry for causing you all the trouble then," you meekly apologized, draining the glass of water Baji prepared for you.

"Hey why don't I take you out somewhere for dinner, my treat? Take it as a token of apology for last night," you offered. Surprisingly, Baji turns you down, saying that he was busy and already had plans.

"Oh, well see you at school then Baji," you walked him out, and looked after him until he was out of sight.

When you got back in your house, did you realize you hadn't taken a shower, and rushed to the bathroom, taking a towel before going in. You hurriedly took off your shirt which reeked of sweat and something unfamiliar. Then did you notice those marks.

"Huh, that's odd. How could I have gotten these on my neck..." your voice trailed off, unexpected hazy visions from last night flashed before you, and you nearly fell over in shock if it weren't for your tight grip on the handle bar.

You can't be fucking serious.

. . .

"Y/n is something wrong?" Hina asked in the middle of class, interrupting you from your thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah, just got a lot of shit on my mind right now," you replied blandly. Hina could easily judge from your expression that something really fucked was going on.

"Look, I know it's hard and all, but you really gotta talk to me. I'm here for you, you know that," Hina says sympathetically, but you couldn't bring yourself to tell her. It was too awkward, especially since she doesn't know the exact details of what happened between you and Baji in the past.

You abruptly stood up and mumbled about going to the bathroom when you overheard a few guys talking in the locker area.

"No way that's fucking true. Isn't she like...a virgin?" a guy with glasses said a little too loudly to his friend.

"Yeah poor her, losing her v card to Baji Keisuke. She's actually kinda cute, why does that fucker get to have all the girls to himself?" his friend added, his tone filled with jealousy.

With that, you couldn't control your temper and stopped them before they could go any further.

"What the fuck were you just saying?" you trembled furiously. If you didn't stop them now, who knows how far this news will spread.

"Oh shit, look I'm sorry if you overheard us but some guys were talking about it and..." you barely gave the guy a chance to finish explaining before you violently grabbed their shirt collars, nearly lifting their feet off of the ground.

"Listen son of a bitch. You better make sure none of this spreads got it? Or I'll fucking kick you and your stupid friend," you threatened, and with that you let go of him, and they hurriedly scampered from you, not wanting to be threatened any longer.

The rest of the school day was agony, as you worried about the rumor going around about you and Baji. How the fuck did someone even knew about it, you had no idea.

Wait, the only person who knew about it is Baji, since I'm pretty sure no one familiar was around the time he came over...

As soon as the realization hits you, you immediately grabbed your bag the moment the teacher dismissed everyone, ignoring Hina's frantic calls for you.

I'm gonna fucking kill him. I swear...

You spotted him sitting on a round table with a group of his friends, including Mikey, Draken and Mitsuya, but you couldn't care about them at all. It was as if you and Baji were alone in this world. All you cared about was getting to him, and give him the shit he deserves.

"You fucking son of a bitch," you yelled, slapping Baji across the face. The piercing sound of your hand firmly against his cheek echoed throughout the entire cafeteria, and everyone turned to look at us, though you couldn't care less about all that.

"Damn y/n," Mikey's eyes widened in shock, and slight fear, as he had no idea what was going on.

"Uh y/n, is everything okay?" Draken added, he had a perplexed expression.

"Shut up, this has nothing to do with you guys," you silenced them, and looked back at Baji with a hateful look in your eyes. You waited for an explanation but Baji continued to stay silent for awhile, before speaking up.

"Look y/n, I really don't know what's going on but if it's about that, I didn't mean to hide it," Baji tries to explain, but these weren't the words you wanted to hear.