☦︎︎ "you're mine now"

"B-Baji?" you managed to say his name, but your heart was beating against your chest, your breaths were deep, but shaky.

What the hell happened?

Before Kisaki could even lay his hands on you, he was being thrown off, by Baji. The thing that kept lingering in your mind was why he did that. Baji was definitely not the type to get his hands dirty if it doesn't concern him, unless maybe this is a side of him no one has seen before...

And somehow, it made you feel special that he would go through such lengths for you.

"Haa, I was starting to wonder why people label you as aggressive. She your girlfriend or somethin'?" Kisaki laughed, but his tone was as hateful as ever.

"So what if she is? That's got nothing to do with you, son of a bitch," Baji replied.

Kisaki had stood back up, glaring at Baji. Before you could even stop anyone, they were now throwing punches at each other.

Kisaki managed to land a punch on Baji's face, and another, until droplets of blood were visible on his knuckles.

"Ha! That all you got? Now the warm up is finally over, I can get started," Baji sneered, and in an instant, he grabbed Kisaki by the shoulders and kicked his gut.

As Kisaki fell down to his knees as the pain started to spread throughout his body, Baji delivered a final punch across his face, and he was completely passed out.

"Baji! Enough!" Draken shouted, pushing him away from Kisaki, who was now surrounded by his friends.

"Mikey...you brought Kisaki to Toman. I want you, no, you must make sure that this doesn't happen to y/n again. Either that, or he's as good as gone," Baji says, looking at an expressionless Mikey.

"Huh? What are you even saying Baji? I don't need anyone to protect me," you protested.

"And look what just happened," Baji sighed helplessly.

You decided it was best to stay silent, since it was pointless trying to argue with Baji, who was probably the most stubborn person to ever set foot on earth.

Mikey took this chance to cut in between you and Baji, as to prevent further arguments, and came up with a proposal.

"You're right. Why don't you do it? I'll entrust y/n to you then, Baji. That way, you can keep her safe, and Kisaki gets to stay. Happy now?"

"You hear that y/n? You're mine now," Baji calls out to you, a devilish smirk appeared on his arrogant face.

-the next day-

"Uh...y/n? Are you okay?" Hina asks, feeling concerned for you, as usual.

"Y-yeah. Everything's fine, just feeling a little tired," you meekly replied, feeling guilty for lying to her a second time, but nothing could be helped.

Telling her about what happened last night was out of the question. Everything's a total mess now.

-flashback-

"H-Huh? With Baji? Mikey why can't you do it?" you pleaded.

"Well, since Baji was the one who came up with the idea of having someone look over you, he's the best option. You saw what he did to Kisaki, he should be able to protect you," Mikey replied calmly.

"That is so besides the point! Why do I even need someone to look after me? This isn't you guys' decision," you continued to argue, whildeep down, you were actually freaking out.

Shit, what do I do? Why is Baji doing this to me? Why did he even had to protect me from that stupid Kisaki? I would've been perfectly fine! And why on earth would Baji say that I'm his? Is this his new way of teasing? Is he treating me like one of his one night stands? you began overthinking of all the dreadful possibilities, which was a character flaw that you had.

You were so wrapped up in your own thoughts you didn't notice Baji was right infront of you, his nose nearly touching yours.

"Uh B-Baji? Too close..." your voice came out as a whisper, your cheeks starting to heat up at the shock of a familiar guy being this close to you.

"It's alright y/n. Daddy's gonna keep you safe," Baji whispered into your ear with a hint of laughter, and he left you speechless, with your cheeks reddened, your heart hammering against your chest at the shock of Baji's words.

-back to present-

Just thinking about Baji and his stupid teasing was enough to put you in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

"That son of a bitch thinks he can just joke around with me? Wait 'till I get my hands on that insufferable idiot!" you thought to yourself, starting to plan the perfect revenge on Baji Keisuke. Little did you know...

"Uh y/n? I think he heard it..." Hina glanced nervously behind you.

"Who're you callin' an insufferable idiot?"