Time for Escape

Leorio Pov

I am still chained and partially beaten from Kurapika's abuse, I looked around and noticed that Gon was in worse condition.

I yelled at Gon to wake up leading to no avail, we need to escape before Kurapika returns.

Luckily I have a small knife hidden in my glasses handle that connects to my glasses (or whatever it's called).

I have a small picture of y/n and our daughter that I pulled from my pocket and sliced each corners to peeling off the picture revealing trays of different knives, other smaller weapons and medical tools

I picked the key holes and finally released myself from the chains

I picked the key holes and finally released myself from the chains. I used a different pick and carefully picked Gon's chains.

I stashed my weapons away and picked up my unconscious friend covering him with my slightly torn jacket to keep him warm.

I quietly carried Gon out of the prison chamber and heard a familiar voice.

"Leorio? Is that you?" Gon said

"Welcome back buddy. You were out for a bit, we're escaping this hell hole, Kurapika is still around so we'll have to be quiet and careful to avoid getting caught." I explained

He understood and quietly waited for my next move.

I carried him due to his severe physical injuries. We heard footsteps from upstairs and felt two nen presences that made my heart sank, it was Kurapika and Hisoka.

I heard their conversation mentioning about Killua's, Illumi's and Canary's interference. A deal of handing Gon over to Hisoka and Kurapika's plan to capture y/n and her unborn child and knowing their current location.

I have to inform everyone the news when we reach to Kururo Mountain. Gon also overheard some of the evil duo's plan due to slipping in and out of concisouness.

I need to get Gon out of here and get him immediate medical attention but it will take awhile.

*2 Hour Timeskip*

We traveled threw a tunnel that would lead out of town to a highly populated area that would have the resources for Gon.

*Timeskip*

I took Gon to a nearby hospital and stayed by his side while the nurses treated my wounds, they gave me a hospital bed that is next to Gon's.

I slowly closed my eyes without being surrounding by darkness for the first time in months.

I'll explain the rest of the details to him the next day.