You're x My x Prisoner!! Seductive Y/n!!!

(There's going to be a sexual twister in this long chapter, enjoy!!! XD)

WARNING HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT!!!

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw kurapika sleeping REALLY close to me, he looks so peaceful when he's not psychotic....

I tried pushing him away from my chest but it didn't work, I suddenly feel weak...

Kurapika woke up and he buried his face between my chest even more, I gasped...

*cries*

"Let me go, you monster!!" I said crying

He just looked at me...

"Hello, y/n what's the matter!!" He said

"You have to be fucking kidding me, you attempt to RAPE me!!!" I said yelling in his face

"Now, GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I said screamed

Kurapika just pulled me in for a longer hug while I tried everything to break free from his grip...

"Now it's just you and me!!!" He said

"I'll IMPREGNATE YOU WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT, SO ENJOY BEING A VIRGIN, CAUSE YOU'LL BE CARRYING OUR KID EVERY SOON!!!" He said gently bitting my ear lope

I felt a shiver running down my spine...

"Get away from me and I'm not having sex with you!!!" I said crying

"I'll make you, whether you like it or not!!" He said smiling creepily

I spat in his face, and I tackled him on the bed and punched him in his face...

His nose was covered on blood, he grabbed my jaw pulling me closer to his face and roughly kissed me, then bit my lip...

I struggled to move but the chains held me back...

He let me go and violently pushed me off the bed...

I used to be in love with Kurapika before leorio stole my heart...

But not anymore...

I groaned on the cold floor, he climbed off the bed and grabbed my bra strap and pulled me in closer to his face...

"You know, I used to love you but not anymore!!" I said tearing up

His eyes glowed scarlet...

"Liar!" He said

"I'm not lying!!" I said yelling

"Then prove it!!" He said

He let my bra strap go then I kissed him back, then i bit his tounge...

"Satisfied?!" I said smiling at him

"Maybe, maybe not!" He said

"Make up your mind!!" I said annoyed

"Baka!"I said blushing

He took off his shirt and pushed me to the bed I cornered the back of the wall while he unbuckled his pants...

I grabbed his belt from his waist and tucked it behind my panty so he doesn't see...

He took off his pants then climbed on top of me...

"Take off your undergarments!!" Kurapika said whispering

"Later!" I said giggling quietly

He groped my right breast, I going to kick his ass but I kinda want to enjoy this, I'll let him touch me for a little while....

I slid the belt by the side of the bed for later...

Aaaaaaaahhh~

"Take off my bra, so you can squeeze them more!!" I said smiling

I saw kurapika giving me a nervous look, he uncliped my bra strap threw it to the floor then licked my breast...

I grunted, he continued licking me...

Why am I letting him do this to me, but it feels good though...

I kissed him back...

I poked his forehead and he looked at me!!!

"What's wrong?!" He said concerned

I poked his junk threw his boxers, then i constantly poked it for a long time, Kurapika moaned...

"Stop it!!" He groaned

I pulled his boxers down looking at his manhood...

It's huge due to arousal...

I licked his tip, he grunted...

He bucked his hips, it went into my mouth...

Mmmph~

The bed was creaking everytime he moved his hips to keep his manhood in my mouth...

I can hear his moans I grabbed the belt, pulled my mouth out, climbed on top of kurapika and wrapped the belt around his neck...

I can tell that kurapika's body is shaking, I love that, I want him to feel fear as much I did...

My Tempting Pikachu!!!