Will You Marry Me?💍

Sorry for the long wait! 🙏🏾

🍋Lemon🍋

*Prolouge Leorio Pov*

After we finished our drinks, I rubbed her feet against mine making her giggle.

"I'm still sore from yesterday's playtime. It's a miracle that I made it to the tub." Y/n giggled

I gave her a perverted smile as she sank under the tub embarrassed.

I lifted her up from under the water then kissing her. I got up from the tub and hopped into the shower.

She watched me as I began looking for the soap and washcloth to wash myself.

"As soon as I'm finished, I'll wash you." I smirked

She blushed from my statement as I turned on the water. I noticed her eyes land on my ass.

"Like what you see, I know you enjoyed last night but we'll have to continue another time." I winked

I finished showering and wrapped a towel around my waist. I stared at Y/n playing with the bubbles.

An idea popped in my head, I scooped up the bubbles and placed it on her head.

She laughed asking what I was doing. I said that I'm turning her into a mermaid. I shaped the bubbles into a mermaid tail and coconut bra.

We laughed as I left the room to put on my clothes. I checked my phone and saw text messages from Gon saying that he and Killua be arriving in York New by tomorrow.

I messaged him back telling him that it would be great for the gang to reunite and should decide on where to meet later.

I heard the door open with Y/n in a towel. She went to my drawer and put on one of my t-shirts, I can tell she wasn't wearing underwear since she left them on the floor.

I sat on the bed staring at my phone trying not to stare until I saw a hand land on my chest.

Y/n took away my phone putting it aside and gently pinned me down on the bed.

"I had a wonderful time yesterday." She said climbing on top of me

I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist causing a small make out session.

*Timeskip *

Y/n slept on my chest while I was reading until I heard my phone ring.

The call is from Kurapika, I decided to ignore his call. The phone rang at least 5 times almost waking up Y/n.

I immediately answered the phone saying "This better be a good reason to call at this hour."

"Well aren't you in a good mood. I wasn't sure if Gon and Killua told you but they're visiting York New. I also want you to meet up with Melody in regard to the last night's incident. I want you to exchange contacts with Melody in case of an emergency."

After Kurapika explained where to meet Melody, Y/n woke up and left early for exams. We decided to have a dinner date tonight at my place. I got ready and headed out to meet Melody at the Cafe.

*Timeskip*

I opened the door and based on Kurapika's description there was a small woman with long hair and half of her head is bald.

We both introduced each other and talked for about 30 minutes. She was very nice and her voice was soothing.

We both shared on how we met Kurapika and our relationship with him.