My Second Pregnancy!!!!

Y/n Pov

I woke up noticing that I'm in a room that is quite decent....

I can't believe kurapika got me pregnant!

I saw a bowl next to me to throw up in and the chain is around my ankle for me not to escape....

The door opened and kurapika was holding a tray of food....

He gave me a warming smile that turned into a cold stare, he placed the food bedside me and pushed me down the bed lifting up my shirt....

"Please kurapika don't!" I said scared

He rubbed my belly feeling the lump of our child that he "put" inside me....

Then he rested his head on my belly....

"I can hear the baby!" He said calmly

"I told you I'll get you pregnant, you're mine and only mine!" He said laughing like a maniac

I began to tear up....

I never wanted this child coming from kurapika he raped me....

There's nothing I can do, just carrying this bastard's child inside my womb out of force....

I gently pushed kurapika aside from my belly and turned my body away from him....

I can't hurt him because I can't use my nen unless he say so....

He climbed on top of me and started kissing me, I couldn't help but moan...

I tried pushing away from him but it didn't work....

*moans*

He pulled away satfied and left the room without saying a word....

I'm touching my stomach feeling that my second child growing inside me....

*cries*

"I can't stand your father nor do I love him, but I love you, but I'll tell you someday that you're only born out of rape and I won't hate you!" I said rubbing my stomach

You'll be having a big sister that'll you'll meet someday and a wonderful step-father who will love you even if you're not his child....

I'll be strong for you!!!!

I fell back to sleep with my hand over my swollen stomach....