Year 1- Group Photo

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

November brought chilly weather to the Hogwarts Grounds. Trees were now bare and grass was dead. Fall had made its debut, and now, it was coming close to Winter's time to shine.

Today was the first Quidditch match of the season. Y/n had planned on sleeping in, considering it was a Saturday, but Jenetta had other plans.

Which were, coincidentally, to wake all of her dorm mates- and probably all of Slytherin house- by screaming at the top of her lungs excitedly.

"WAKE UP! TODAY'S THE DAY! YOURE GONNA GET SO PISSED BUT I DON'T CARE! WAKE UP YOU LAZY ARSES! AREN'T YOU GUYS SUPER PUMPED?! FIRST QUIDDITCH MATCH OF THE SEASON! OH YEAHHH! LETS GOOOOO!"

"No, lets stay" Nadine groaned.

"I second that" Y/n said, raising her hand lazily.

"Oh, you want to stay? You want to sleep in because it's your day off from school? You want to be left alone?"

"Yes" Cressida replied. She wasn't normally one to sleep in, so when she wanted to, you'd better let her.

"WELL TOO BAD!" Jenetta shouted and yanked the covers off of her.

"What time even is it?" Melissa asked, rolling over.

"I don't know" Jenetta answered as she continued dragging Cressida out of bed.

"Jen! It's four in the morning!" Y/n yelled after checking her watch.

"It is?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, whoops" Jenetta said with a sheepish smile.

Melissa scoffed and threw a pillow at her and Cressida lightly hit her leg before climbing back into bed. Nadine had already fallen back asleep and Y/n was getting back into a comfortable position as well.

"I was just excited" Jenetta said quietly.

"I know" Y/n told her.

"I really like Quidditch, and-... I won't wake you again, I can go by myself"

"You can wake me" Y/n smiled.

Jenetta looked at her with a surprised, but appreciative, smile.

"But, no earlier than seven thirty" Y/n added.