C19

Athena couldn't help but think that she'd made a mistake in bringing Harry Potter to La Push , Washington with her .

All the boy could think and whine about was Draco Malfoy being a Death Eater .

It didn't help her taking him around La Push with her . He seemed like he didn't enjoy the holidays as much as the rest of her friends did.

Even Mr Weasley had more fun than him .

He sulked a lot. It worried her more than anything because he'd been her God-brother  for so long that she couldn't think of him as anything else .

She understood where he was coming from. And yes she knew that Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater .

He is her cousin after all.

But it doesn't mean that Harry should whine about it all the time.

He needed to get a grip on his emotions. Even if it was difficult.

She walked beside Seth and Hermione towards the grocery store . Her Aunt Sue had given a long list of things for them to get .

Harry ,Ron, Neville ,Luna and Ginny were with them too ,but they walked behind them .

They were going to have a great feast for Christmas day . Some of the Weasleys that haven't come with them will be coming to join them on that day and also her cousin Tonks and Remus Lupin.

Her Uncle had also invited the other Elders and their families as well as Sam Uley and his little group .

Leah wasn't too happy about it ,but she couldn't be mad at her father for that .

Christmas are meant to be celebrated with family and friends.

" Blimey , it's cold today , isn't it ?", Ron said to no one in particular as he pulled his warm parka coat tighter against his body.

" I reckon it'll be colder at Hogwarts ,Ron ", Athena commented ," Do you remember our first Christmas there ?. I miss my Weasley sweater . I hope your Mum knitted one again this year . "

" Oh , she did ," Ron grumbled ," It's probably maroon again . I hate maroon. Harry's probably gonna get the best one again."

" Ron, Mum doesn't mean to knit our sweaters differently. She's haven't got a lot of time ,you know. Be happy she thinks of you ," Ginny reprimanded , shooting her brother a glare .

Athena shared a look with Hermione ,who shrugged . She doesn't know what's wrong with Ron today either.

Ron had been overly moody today for some reason . Athena reckoned it had something to do with Lavender Brown who was Ron's girlfriend.

Neville, Harry and Luna were quiet ,not wanting to be pulled into the sibling's argument.

The store came in sight and Athena's heart did a tango when she saw Jacob Black leaving the store .

He'd grown taller and more buff since she'd seen him in August .

She haven't seen him since arriving back in La Push  when the holidays started.

Of course she'd seen Embry and Quil . They'd been quite enthralled with Luna Hermione and Ginny.

" Jake !", Seth ,who spotted him too  , called out ," How's it going ,Man ".

Jacob came towards them immediately ." Hey ,Seth. I'm good ," he said ," Hey , Athena. Dad said that you're back. Sorry that I haven't been by . Dad's given me a lot of chores to do . And I'm still working on my car . "

Athena smiled at him." Oh, it's okay , Jacob . Embry and Quil have come to see me . Are you coming by for Christmas day ?."

Jacob nodded." Yeah, My Dad said we've been invited. How's your holiday going?."